Best Place to Return Shoes Without a Receipt?

superbad

i have LO TOP CHUCK TAYLORS... you know the converse shoes danny zuko wore on GREASE>...

i ordered 5 different colors in size 12 but apparently im only size 10 in converse...

do i just be honest when exchanging these shoes or do i have to lie a little... if the latter, please tell me what i should tell em...

i have LO TOP CHUCK TAYLORS... you know the converse shoes danny zuko wore on GREASE>...

i ordered 5 different colors in size 12 but apparently im only size 10 in converse...

do i just be honest when exchanging these shoes or do i have to lie a little... if the latter, please tell me what i should tell em...

Kohls carries Converse. I'd exchange them there. You can do it at any register. You only need to go to customer service if there is a price difference. If you are exchanging black lo top converse for black lo top converse they'll scan yours in....theirs out...put them in a bag and you are on your way. SUPER SUPER EASY!!! :yup:

Kohls carries Converse. I'd exchange them there. You can do it at any register. You only need to go to customer service if there is a price difference. If you are exchanging black lo top converse for black lo top converse they'll scan yours in....theirs out...put them in a bag and you are on your way. SUPER SUPER EASY!!! :yup:

really??? that is great...!

Ethically you really shouldn't return them to a store where you didn't purchase them. This kind of behaviour is what drives prices up. Aren't we here to get good deals, we are not here to abuse stores.

did you not all read my previous posts...

i would return these shoes to the online store i got em from but they are OUT OF STOCK and never gonna get any more.

i wouldnt want to pay shipping just to return these items and not get anything at all... i end up losing money

please note that we have discussed returns without receipts in a previous thread:

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=92503

we will be watching this thread.

The discussion is not about returning something to a store without a receipt, but returning an item you did not purchase at a store.

Sounds to me that this site is condoning this behavior. Is this true?

The discussion is not about returning something to a store without a receipt, but returning an item you did not purchase at a store.

Sounds to me that this site is condoning this behavior. Is this true?

the previously linked thread discussed the same idea. the item was purchased at one vendor, and they wanted to return it at another vendor, and wanted people's experiences with that practice. it doesn't matter if the item was purchased online or not and then the return was made to a B&M store, it's the same idea.

the practice is something that a lot of members in general would not tolerate, but some have provided their experiences. we have not explicitly stated that we do or do not condone the behavior.

but since the OP got a semi answer, and the site is not in a position to tell him "GO FOR IT BUDDY" or "you'll get rejected faster than me at yale" i am closing this thread.

if anyone wants to continue discussion, take it to PM.