Schick Quattro Titanium

staviles

I'm thinking of buying the Glade Flameless candle with the BOGO & the $3 off mfr. coupon, bringing the price for the 2 candles to $6.98. You get 2 $5 gift cards with this purchase.

I have 2 $2 Schick coupons.

I will use the gift cards to purchase the Schick gift sets with the $2 coupons. So I should be able to walk out the door with 2 Flameless Candles, and 2 Gift Sets for $6.98 out of pocket.

Anyone see any problems with this or a better way to stack it?

I've bought one and the gift set looks so nice that I'm afraid others will ask why I did not get them the same thing. I can also use the candles as presents.

I have been working my CVS deals so hard this week, that I forgot about Target.

Just found the Sunday paper at my Dollar Tree and so I was able to get two more sets of the $4.00 off coupons and went down to Target this morning and got four (4) more sets. When I took the original 4 sets home, my DH opened one and loved the MP3 player docking system. It fit his Zune player perfectly and the sound was great!!:D So since I got 4 Zunes for my four older kids for Christmas, I figured I would give them the speaker systems and have four of the Schick Razor systems for DH with all the refills. I was able to gift the first four sets and they were the hit of the gift giving system. :D