34 inch Talking Dora - $39.87 ($99) @ WalMart.com

kodis97

i used the site to store for "free shipping" or or u can ship to the house for $16.xx!

i was floored that a month ago this thing was $99.xx and now this low.

i called the store and it is still $99.xx and they cant price match online price. so i was excited to get one more for the neighbors 2 girls.

which one do you think will get here quicker?

Amazon's honestly. If you use site to store, it take literally about 10 days to get to the store, and with Amazon, I am almost 100% sure you would have it probably by the 19th or 20th. I wouldn't trust Wal-Mart this time of year. Amazon is an online retailer, that's what they do. To ship it from Wal-Mart would be sooooo pricey too. I ordered it from Amazon on a Friday and it arrived on Tuesday. :)

My daughter had talked a lot about this doll after she seen it in TRU but there was NO WAY I was going to spend $100+ (at the time it was over $100 in our local TRU).

I thought my daughter still wanted this and asked her last night if she still did. She said no. But she is 4 and we know how fickle a 4 year old can be...lol And I'm not 100% sure she remembered to which one I was referring. I'm hoping and praying she still wants this because I loved buying it for her for $40.00 with free shipping on Amazon. At $40, I couldn't resist.

I too ordered it on Friday and it was here on Tuesday. It was in a huge plastic bag when it arrived.

That Dora doll would scare me in the middle of the night if my daughter left it out. Depending on where she left it lying would make me think twice about something in the house. Naturally with the lights out and in the middle of the night, I mean.

woo hoo! ordered on the 13th from wal mart and it got here today! the only thig is that it is in the original fisher price box and it has dora written all over it. lol! glad the neighbor kids werent home or they would have known what they were getting!