Magazine Subscriptions for $3 & up after Instant Rebate @ Amazon.com

noehlp

Link: HERE

Magazine Subscriptions for $3 & up after Instant Rebate There's 217 different magazines to choose from

Magazines Holiday Sale Store Between November 1 and December 31, receive an instant $5 rebate off over 150 magazine subscriptions. The rebate is automatically applied in your Shopping Cart, and the more you buy, the more you save.

$5 Instant Rebate on All Magazines Below The low prices you see for the magazines below aren't what you'll actually pay--you'll pay $5 less than that. That's right--the prices you see here are before the automatic $5 rebate. Just add any of these subscriptions to your Shopping Cart, and for each one, you'll see $5 automatically deducted from your Cart, no code required.

Patty, I used to get Cosmo Girl long ago. I'd encourage you to check it out at the grocery store first. I personally would not be okay with my 12.5 y/o girl reading it. And believe me, DH and I are very open and not the least bit conservative for the most part.. but Cosmo Girl, IMO anyway, is meant for 14/15+ y/o girls.

Works for me. On the final order page before I submit the order, it shows the mag as $8 on the left, but on the right it says:

Items: $8.00

Shipping & Handling: $0.00

Magazine Promotion: -$5.00

Total Before Tax: $3.00

Estimated Tax:* $0.00

Order Total: $3.00

Cosmo Girl will cost $3 after rebate.

Now does anyone here get that one? My oldest dd is 12 1/2, and thought she may like this one. Is it appropriate?

TIA

I was reading some of the article headlines on the pictures of the covers of this mag...Topics include: 10 Bad Love Habits to Break Now, Quiz: Are You Too Hard to Get?, 10 Most Asked Sex Q's Answered, Guys Confess: What He Tells His Friends After You Hook Up, The Perfect Kiss Step-by-Step, Is He Cheating? How to Get Over Him, Real Life Shocker: I Was a Teen Prostitute, Real Life Horror: She Stabbed Her Dad 107 Times. Lots of articles on how to be sexy, which is not something I would want a 12 year old to aspire to be. I won't even want my daughter to read these types of things when she is a teen.

I was reading some of the article headlines on the pictures of the covers of this mag...Topics include: 10 Bad Love Habits to Break Now, Quiz: Are You Too Hard to Get?, 10 Most Asked Sex Q's Answered, Guys Confess: What He Tells His Friends After You Hook Up, The Perfect Kiss Step-by-Step, Is He Cheating? How to Get Over Him, Real Life Shocker: I Was a Teen Prostitute, Real Life Horror: She Stabbed Her Dad 107 Times. Lots of articles on how to be sexy, which is not something I would want a 12 year old to aspire to be. I won't even want my daughter to read these types of things when she is a teen.

Thanks for pointing that out, the headlines. Ya, definitely a no-go for my dd. LOL.

Thanks Ali & jdglmg for helping me make the decision to pass on this one. I will look through the other one's later today.

Just an FYI...with the exception of the five $8 magazines that Amazon has, you can get better deals at bestdealmagazines.com. Use coupon code SANTASALE18 for an additional 18% off your order. Expires at midnight tonight. With the code, they have 117 different mags for $3.85, 42 for $4.88, and hundreds more under $10.

I ordered Wondertime & Scholastic Instructor for $3.85 each. I figure that my daughters teachers will like these better than another ornament! :D

Just an FYI...with the exception of the five $8 magazines that Amazon has, you can get better deals at bestdealmagazines.com. Use coupon code SANTASALE18 for an additional 18% off your order. Expires at midnight tonight. With the code, they have 117 different mags for $3.85, 42 for $4.88, and hundreds more under $10.

I ordered Wondertime & Scholastic Instructor for $3.85 each. I figure that my daughters teachers will like these better than another ornament! :D

i believe this should have its own thread... it'll be helpful for more because they might just overlook it on this thread.

plus you get to be in the running for a WII i believe

AWESOME! I had no idea what to get my BIL, so I got him GQ and Maxim. I also got my stepdad a birthday present a subscription to a aquarium mag, it's his hobby.:D

You do know these magazines my not come for like 3 or maybe even 4 months right? The normal time I believe is around 8 weeks or more. I just wouldn't want anyone expecting them to start arriving around Christmas.

You do know these magazines my not come for like 3 or maybe even 4 months right? The normal time I believe is around 8 weeks or more. I just wouldn't want anyone expecting them to start arriving around Christmas.

Perhaps jillysmommy can give a christmas card with a printout of the magazines inside so that he knows to expect them?

Family Fun and Wonder Time are supposed to be great magazines for parents of younger kids. I am considering subscribing to both. (Total for both would be $9.95.)

I get both...I would recommend them. I really like FF...I keep my issues and when a holiday comes around, I look at my back issues for ideas.

Amazon has a "Gift receipt" page for these magazines. I was able to print out a picture of the mag with a personal message to the receiver. It pops up on the bottom right corner of your screen after you submit your order. I'm going to put my printouts into a card.

i believe this should have its own thread... it'll be helpful for more because they might just overlook it on this thread.

plus you get to be in the running for a WII i believe

You are right! I thought about that after I posted here, but didn't have time to start a new thread. I will do it now. Thanks for the tip!