$25 off $25+ & Free 2-Day Shipping @ FredMeyerJewelers.com

ambb3r

My guess is that it does not work on the clover charm simply because it is only $24 and the coupon, as the op stated it, is $25 off of $25. I'm thinking maybe they purposely reduced the price of this down $1 from earlier ? so as not to make the coupon valid on it...but I just tried and the coupon does work on items which are $25 and higher...

Product Image Description Price Quantity Total Status Edit Item

Snowflake Charm

Buy warranty

$39.00

The quantity you entered is invalid. Maximum available quantity is {0} $39.00 In Stock Edit

Remove

(Excluding taxes and delivery charges) Subtotal: $39.00

Order Discount: $25.00

$25 off any jewelry merchandise of $25 or more.

Subtotal with Discount: $14.00

http://www.fredmeyerjewelers.com/Products/Clearance-FMJ/Cl_ShopByCategory-FMJ/Cl_SBC_Ladies-FMJ/Cl_SBC_L_Rings-FMJ/Cl_SBC_L_Rng_YellowGold-FMJ/Cl_SBC_L_Rng_YG_NoStones-FMJ/318097.aspx

I got 2 of these for a total of $11.55 SHIPPED!

They were $18 each and I added 2 to my cart and the coupon code worked with no problem. Thanks OP!

Subtotal: $36.00

Subtotal with Discount: $11.00

Shipping and Handling: $0.00

Free FedEx Shipping On All Orders

Tax: $0.55

Order Total:

Order Total: $11.55

$11.55

http://www.fredmeyerjewelers.com/Products/Clearance-FMJ/Cl_ShopByCategory-FMJ/Cl_SBC_Ladies-FMJ/Cl_SBC_L_Rings-FMJ/Cl_SBC_L_Rng_YellowGold-FMJ/Cl_SBC_L_Rng_YG_NoStones-FMJ/318097.aspx

I got 2 of these for a total of $11.55 SHIPPED!

They were $18 each and I added 2 to my cart and the coupon code worked with no problem. Thanks OP!

Order Total:

rder Total: $11.55

$11.55

What did you get? Link is not going to the product. Just curious.

I noticed some of the items say out of stock, but others that would be the cheapest to use the code on say "no longer available for sale" instead. Maybe they are pulling those items. I think I just need to stay on here all the time, I'm gone a little while and miss a good deal. LOL

I noticed some of the items say out of stock, but others that would be the cheapest to use the code on say "no longer available for sale" instead. Maybe they are pulling those items. I think I just need to stay on here all the time, I'm gone a little while and miss a good deal. LOL

I do not think they would have a "webmaster" working in the wee hours of Sunday morning to pull items from stock. Would they??????:confused::confused:

I tried it on a kids ring and it worked BUT I didn't check out because my stepdad would kill me if I bought retail jewelry !! Would be cute for DD's stocking though! I looked at that locket to but it was OOS!

hmmm...something tells me that you probably own a lot of jewelry. So how does one score the services of a jewelry wholesaler? Birth? Marriage? Divorce? Heck, I'd almost do either one all over again to avoid the mark up prices of retail jewelry prices! I am jealous.