however I scored in the Home Dept.

Tfal avante 4 slot stainless steel toaster 75% off

$15.00 .........yeah.......for me

They also had the

Cuisinart "Push and Shoot" Mini Prepper $24.99

Cuisinart 14 cup SS Coffee maker $14.99

Breville SS 4 slot Toaster $19.99

Breville SS 2 slot Toaster $14.99

A lot of times stores that have a HUGE excess of clearance that doesn't seem to be moving will do deep discounts to get rid of it. I know I went to a different store where they had a massive amount of clearance and to move it they were doing "Additional 50% off clearance items" I got pajama pants for $1.50 each. But when I went to other stores in the area none of them had that same deal, what little clearance they all had it was still just regular clearance price.

I have heard that with Dillards they have designated stores they ship their unsold inventory to, where they can discount it MORE... So like if all of the stores in NE Ohio get their inventory it and over the months it doesn't sell, they will all ship it to one location (I have heard beachwood) Where Beachwood then puts them on huge discounts... I have to go to the mall today to run an errand for my boss, so I will HAVE to check it out, but that is a rumor I have heard more than once in the past...

Our juniors department in overloaded with clearance year round. It's almost impossible to get around, and it is very hard to find anything "new" in stock. There are 4 sections to our juniors department, and I would say that 75% of it is always on markdown of some sort.