Help.......I need a phone # for DisneyShopping.com

Does anyone have or see a # to call Disneyshopping.com, all I can find is a email address unless I'm blind!! I would so appreciate someones help, I just got my order from them & I had ordered one of the personalized ornaments for a teacher, well you won't believe what the actual ball looks like, it's the shiny red w/ Mickey & their is like a dirty smudgy grime all over it, It's disgusting.....I would NO way give this as a gift!! O.k. sorry to rant but I'm not very happy right now!!

I was'nt sure which forum this would go in, so I'm sorry if it's wrong!!!:)

Just a update....I'm happy now, I got through & they are sending me a new ornament!!:)

They told me to just donate the item to a local charity, that is the 2nd time they've came through for me!! I give them an A+ for customer service, Yeah Disney!!

Disney has great customer service. I ordered two personailze shirts from them and they misspelled my first name and they sent me another shirt at no charge with the correction. Only thing I do not like, their shipping cost are kinda steep.

If there is any problem with a disney order they are excellent in fixing it. Last year I ordered a lava lamp for christmas it was broken in the box. Emailed them and they ups me one overnight so I would have one for christmas. They're great customer service.

I agree, this is the second time now that they were great, Our last trip to Disneyworld, we had bought a item @ a giftshop & had it mailed to our room, well anyways when we got home it was'nt the right thing so I called & they immediatley sent me the right thing. Hardly any questions asked, told me the same thing as today......Donate the other item!! Their wonderful, no wonder I'm a disney freak!!:D