Dooney & Bourke Store $99 Holiday Special

zadyju

Dooney & Bourke is offering a $99 in store special on purses normally priced to $325. The stores run the specials until that item is sold out for that day. Then the next day is a different purse/item. This is going on until December 24. Some of the stores offer shipping to you if you are not near the store. I believe the Outlets are offering a weekly special on a purse for $75 but they will not ship.

Just call the stores and ask what the daily special is.

Here is a list of the stores.

New York City: 212-223-7444

White Plains, NY : 914-390-2472

Dallas: 214-346-9672

Las Vegas: 702-734-7300

Los Angeles/Century City: 310-201-6556

Costa Mesa, CA: 714-641-5622

Honolulu: 808-949-4700

I was just going to mention that QVC had some on yesterday. try going to QVC.com and searching for D&B. My birthday is coming up and while i have never bought more than a $10 handbag/purse from walmart, i am trying really hard to buy myself something, i just have a hard time spending money on myself, but this handbag might be it, lol.

nick jennii jocelyn.. I know how you feel, but several years ago my husband bought me one as a birthday present. I am still using it. It has worn like steel. Still looks good and I know it is a LEAST 5 years old, and it could be more like 8 - 10. It has been well worth the money, and if I could get others at $75.00 I would JUMP on it. However, nothing around here :(

any idea what the special is today??

Saw this in another post...."just called westchester store special is quilted jacket mcq". Not sure of what that is...but doesn't sound like anything I'd want. Hey eicats77...which Dillards did you go to???? Aren't too many to choose from anyway!!!!

Saw this in another post...."just called westchester store special is quilted jacket mcq". Not sure of what that is...but doesn't sound like anything I'd want. Hey eicats77...which Dillards did you go to???? Aren't too many to choose from anyway!!!!

I went to the Dillards at Ward Parkway mall. I work right down the street. They probably still have alot as this Dillard doesn't have alot of traffic at all.

I have seen all colors at TJ Maxx/Marshall's. I just got an awesome bucket bag the other day for $99.99. The retail tag was $195. My daughter will love it. I think the colors are really a hit and miss thing at TJ Maxx/Marshalls. They had the exact purse the other day at TJ Maxx that we just bought this summer at the outlet for much cheaper than what we paid at the outlet.