Grow Your Own Crystal Tree $5 shipped at ScientificsOnline.com

jerseygurl

Grown Your Own Crystal Tree

ScientificsOnline.com offers the Grown Your Own Crystal Tree for $4.95. With free shipping via coupon code "FGROUND".

To get this chemical tree to bloom, simply pour water on it to form crystal "branches". It includes the tree, garland, glitter, and a star for decorating purposes.

Grow a Christmas tree in half a day!

Better than Charlie Brown ever imagined, this miniature Christmas tree makes a charming addition to any holiday decor.

The crystal Christmas tree is supplied with everything you need to grow your own tree in just half a day. Simply add the water to the paper tree's branches and watch the crystallized leaves form.

Once it's fully grown, decorate with the included garland, glitter, and star for a sparkling sensation on your shelf!

http://scientificsonline.com/product.asp?pn=3030969&bhcd2=1196786222

SO CUTE!

Thanks...just ordered two for the teachers!

Item Description Quantity Unit Price Item Total

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3030969 Amazing Christmas Tree

2 $4.95 $9.90

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments:

[none] Item Total: $9.90

Standard Shipping: $0.00

ORDER TOTAL: $9.90

They are out of stock for the Crystal Christmas Tree now, but they have a couple similar items:

Magic Garden $5.95:

http://scientificsonline.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_3037691

Or, a 4-pack of mini Crystal Growing Trees (not Christmas) for $8.95:

http://scientificsonline.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_3037475

The free shipping code (FGROUND) still works beautifully!

I placed my order, got one other thing- printed the receipt and everything. Then I get an email minus the tree for my order, no explanation, no sorry, no nothing. I had to email them, they pretty much just said sold out the day they placed it on the website and discontinued- Thank you. No apology or anything? I think this is pretty poor service and I am pretty mad. They could at least have sent something to inform me of this instead of just dropping it off my order.

The whole thing most likely cost them more than they were making from the sales. They never imagined it would do so well. Yikes the shipping funds loss must be costing them $$$. So this is why I figure it was pulled. Watch, it will reappear sometime later, just wait. Just not anytime soon.

Thanks regnilc- I ordered it even though it was twice as much with shipping =) It is hard to find project type things for my soon to be teenager that he wont think are dorky! Maybe I am just having a bad day, but I am still mad at Scientificsonline for their crappy customer service.

Just wait they will cancel all the orders with that code as well. They never charged my credit card for the tree. I ordered right when the link was posted. So this makes me think no one will get a tree. Has anyone received it yet or been billed?