IDOG AT Burger King

whafs8

We got one in our kid's meal today. What might look like little lights are small, round stickers that the kids can decorate the dogs with. They are "bobble-head" type toys. My 3 year old was happy with his and said "Look, he's saying 'yes' mommy!" when the dog's head was bobbing up and down! :)

Ours doesn't do anything like that, but I did a quick google search, and found that people are selling sets on ebay. One description said that one of the dogs has a face that lights up, and two of them "move" if you roll the thumb wheel. Hope this helps!

OK got some today. I got 4 of the penguins. 2 of them you press the 'nose' and the tummy has lights in a circle. The other 2 Have stickers that you put in a circle, but when you push the feet, the arms go up and down. That's it. I paid extra for two of them....I feel cheated! Not as good as spongebob toys to me. With these, the kids automatically expect them to do something.

I got one today. It is the white dog. It has a circle of red lights that light up when you push a button. I'm sure my kids will have fun with it, but I definitely would not make a trip to Burger King just for this toy. I have a feeling a lot of kids will tire of them rather quickly. :tired:

I paid extra for two of them....I feel cheated! Not as good as spongebob toys to me. With these, the kids automatically expect them to do something.

These are free w/purch kids meal toys! From the start you shouldn't have expected to much from them. And maybe you should have opened the 2 you got for free before buying 2 more at cost. JMO

Well I had two kids that had not already ate supper (not mine their mom died and they could not handle the funeral so I picked them up) and then my two that HAD ate ( so I wasn't about to pay another $4 each for kids meals since they had just eat.) ... But I couldn't let two have one and not the other two so I just sucked it up. Otherwise I wouldn't have just bought them like that. This was not the typical stop and eat type stop.

I was just posting my two examples. I have gotten a couple of good toys from time to time. Come to think about it though, it's always at McD's (But I HATE having to eat there!:yuck:)

I took my 8 yo to get the advertised Idog. Turns out it isn't a real Idod after all, just a cheap imitation. FALSE ADVERTISING! It was her first trip to Burger King and now she has a bad impression of them. Just as well, I guess.

I didn't expect to much, but the kids see the commercial that PORTRAY them as actually doing something. They shouldn't so that. I did notice last night that they added disclaimers to it that they don't play music, dont move. I thought, yeah the should have called them

i-Junk.. They could have put something in there to make a sound of some sort. McD's all the time!

BK just cheaped out. Yeah, it's a Kid Meal toy, but when one store gives some that are halfway decent, the kids expect it from all of them. That's all we're saying... JMO

come on folks, it's a toy in a kids meal! what do you want it to do really? My daughter was begging for the idog from there so we stopped on our way for a roadtrip, it's a really cute dog and his head lights up (although hers is broken, so it doesnt light up), she's still really happy with it and pretends with it...something that most kids have stopped doing because all of their toys "do" something! If your kid wants a real Idog, go buy it from a store!!! don't expect burger king to provide one for a few bucks with a meal. give me a break here.