Furreal Butterscotch Pony

3js13

Hi I am not sure if this helps or where you are located. If you have KB Toys in your area, I just purchased Butterscotch with a 40% off coupon they had in their ad in Sunday's paper. It was regularly $299, 40% off brought it to $179.99.

Hi I am not sure if this helps or where you are located. If you have KB Toys in your area, I just purchased Butterscotch with a 40% off coupon they had in their ad in Sunday's paper. It was regularly $299, 40% off brought it to $179.99.

WOW- I didn't get a coupon in my Sunday paper. I didn't even had the KB ad in my paper.

I am keeping my eye on these also for my DD

Alright, just talked to the nicest lady at a KB in Philly...that is closing so everything is 20-40% off...they had 3 in the store...but didnt' think it would fit in my car :( and it was $299 with $60 off...so for $239 + tax it's not worth me driving up there anyways. Damn, should've bought it at $215 free ship from amazon...now it's back up to $248...ugh.

Alright, just talked to the nicest lady at a KB in Philly...that is closing so everything is 20-40% off...they had 3 in the store...but didnt' think it would fit in my car :( and it was $299 with $60 off...so for $239 + tax it's not worth me driving up there anyways. darn, should've bought it at $215 free ship from amazon...now it's back up to $248...ugh.

It is a HUGE box and has the horse plastered all over it. If you have it shipped, be careful!

It is a HUGE box and has the horse plastered all over it. If you have it shipped, be careful!

I know...dunno what to do about that though...no family nearby to ship it to, and it wont fit in my car to bring it home even if i did ship it to someone else :( so i have no choice but to just hope that it's delivered while my daughter is at school (aka: before 3:30pm).

I know...dunno what to do about that though...no family nearby to ship it to, and it wont fit in my car to bring it home even if i did ship it to someone else :( so i have no choice but to just hope that it's delivered while my daughter is at school (aka: before 3:30pm).

Both my kids were home when it was delievered. I just tracked it and knew it was coming that day. Kept my ear out for the truck, ran out and had the guy put it in the back of my van. Had blanket ready to throw over it. (I had tons of people I could have had it delievered to, just wasn't thinking that there were pictures all over the box!)

Katiesmommy01

if you go to hasborotoys and put in code friends20 it will be 228 and change shipped.

OK, i was hoping to find it cheaper, but this ended up the best choice. Ended up getting the horse shipped for $228.95 AND they threw in a $10 gift card (which will help in the purchase of my daughter's last present from santa). So it was $218.95 really (only $3.95 more than the deal i missed on Amazon.com). DONE.

OK, i was hoping to find it cheaper, but this ended up the best choice. Ended up getting the horse shipped for $228.95 AND they threw in a $10 gift card (which will help in the purchase of my daughter's last present from santa). So it was $218.95 really (only $3.95 more than the deal i missed on Amazon.com). DONE.

Great I saw a code for free shipping on here for JCP and I added a note I was like Wheres Katiesmommy! Glad you got it for her!

Great I saw a code for free shipping on here for JCP and I added a note I was like Wheres Katiesmommy! Glad you got it for her!

haha, nice to know i had backup :D I cannot believe i'm done looking for it! lol...UPS has been to my house the past 3 days dropping off Amazon.com boxes...i've got to stop shopping!!!!

I originally purchased the pony from WalMart for $266 (includes tax and shipping). It's ready for pick up at the store and I'm going to walk it right over to the returns! I ordered it today from JC Penney for $233.74 (Free shipping code is LIGHTS) and had it shipped to the local store. I know it's not much of a savings but I'm so happy to return WalMart's pony because they wouldn't honnor the $215 online price when I emailed them requesting a credit. They responded the next morning and by then the price was back up to $248.

I originally purchased the pony from WalMart for $266 (includes tax and shipping). It's ready for pick up at the store and I'm going to walk it right over to the returns! I ordered it today from JC Penney for $233.74 (Free shipping code is LIGHTS) and had it shipped to the local store. I know it's not much of a savings but I'm so happy to return WalMart's pony because they wouldn't honnor the $215 online price when I emailed them requesting a credit. They responded the next morning and by then the price was back up to $248.

You may also want to check the Hasbro website. Someone posted a code (FRIENDS20). If you use that code, it makes the pony $215.99 with free shipping. You also get a $10 giftcard to use on a future purchase.

you had to tell me that? I want to be done!!! The Fed-Ex truck tried to deliver mine yesterday...thank GOD my daughter and i were out! That would've been terrible...

Don't drive yourself crazy. My Target's been out of them for weeks. They were flying out of the store at the $251.99 price. If your Target had them that low they were probably gone fast. :)

Thanks I Got Mine At Kohls For 165.00 But Now My Sister Needed One For Her Dd And Now She Can Get Hers Tomorrow Using That Coupon Thanks Again

Kohl's has been out for a couple of weeks now. I want to make sure that everyone that has this toy will be sure to put it together before giving it. It says it on the box but if it's like the one at my house, it's hidden so you wouldn't think about it until the last minute. I put one together last night in about 15 minutes. It comes with the head off so make sure you put it together instead of giving it in the box.

Kohl's has been out for a couple of weeks now. I want to make sure that everyone that has this toy will be sure to put it together before giving it. It says it on the box but if it's like the one at my house, it's hidden so you wouldn't think about it until the last minute. I put one together last night in about 15 minutes. It comes with the head off so make sure you put it together instead of giving it in the box.

YES I GOT THIS AT KOHLS A FEW WEEKS AGO BUT NOW MY SISTER WANTS ONE FOR HER LITTLE GIRL SO SHE WILL BE AT TOYSRUS GETTING THIS FOR HER

why did i look at this thread??!?!?!?! WHY!!!!! ugh. The fed ex truck stopped right in front of my house tonight so i sent my daughter upstairs into my room (not facing the road)...she was freaked out but i just couldnt let her see it! Then he left...without delivering the horse :confused: I dunno...is it worth $30 (well less with 6% tax) and no delivery to have to return this one and pick up that one? I just figured it out...$18 difference...i'm being crazy right? I should just stop now.