Pampered Chef

I there a place other then eBay to get Pampered Chef stuff at a discounted price? My wife and I ran into some lady at our local YMCA who was trying to sell us a paring knife. My wife fell in love with it but I said no since it was so expensive for such a little knife. I'd like to get her the knife for Christmas but I don't want to pay retail(that's why i'm here at gottadeal.com).

From what I remember the knife was a 3 inch paring knife, forged or something and also had a little black plastic case that covered the blade.

Any ideas?

"I there a place other then eBay to get Pampered Chef stuff at a discounted price?"

I wish!!... I'm in a similar spot with both a Pampered Chef, and a Tupperware, (of all things). request....And it seems that all roads lead to eBay...GRRR....

About the paring knife, Smoky Mountain Knife Works, ( eknifeworks.com ), offers a boatload of High-Quality paring knives, and currently free ground shipping.

Good Luck, I have a feeling we're both gonna need it!!

my sister does pampered chef. i have bought a lot of stuff. LOVE the stonewear. have a couple of knives too. i know it's expensive, but i think it is worth it for some things. and as someone said, if you have a party you can get free stuff. i guess in february the special deal will be 2 half price items with a $150 party! that is a really great deal!! i wish i could get a pan set myself.... half price is $250, i think. but they are guaranteed for life. stonewear is 3 years. i think the knives are for life, but not positive on that.

If you have a HomeGoods/TJ Maxx in your area you might try there. THey have products that are similar (probably made by the same company that manufactures for Pampered Chef.) Besides that you won't find these discounted by a Pampered Chef consultant anywhere. I used to be a consultant and the corporate company is VERY TOUGH on any consultant trying to sell the PC products on ebay or anywhere else for that matter at a discount. As consultants, we could only buy 1 discounted product set each season change for our in home demonstrations.