Question about ordering on line

Guest HoosierShadow

Guest HoosierShadow

Ok, I am not an internet shopper, yeah crazy I know. I enjoy going to the stores...being a stay at home mom, well sometimes thats the only way I get out of the house.

Anyway, my fathers birthday is on Tuesday. We just recently moved, got a new truck, and with having 3 kids, we're a little strapped this year....BUT I'd like to get my dad a little something for his birthday.

I KNOW he will be wanting the new Pirates of the Caribbean DVD. So, I was wondering, if I were to order this on line, any idea how long it might take to get to him? Could I possibly get it ordered today with a possibility of him getting it on Tues? Or would they blow me away in shipping cost? Any help would be great. Otherwise, we'll pick up a card and a gift card and it'll just have to be a day late <takes 2 days for him to get stuff from me in the mail>.

I would have just done the gift card/birthday card yesterday, but it was my oldest daughters birthday and it slipped my mind until the post office closed...figures!

Ok, I am not an internet shopper, yeah crazy I know. I enjoy going to the stores...being a stay at home mom, well sometimes thats the only way I get out of the house.

Anyway, my fathers birthday is on Tuesday. We just recently moved, got a new truck, and with having 3 kids, we're a little strapped this year....BUT I'd like to get my dad a little something for his birthday.

I KNOW he will be wanting the new Pirates of the Caribbean DVD. So, I was wondering, if I were to order this on line, any idea how long it might take to get to him? Could I possibly get it ordered today with a possibility of him getting it on Tues? Or would they blow me away in shipping cost? Any help would be great. Otherwise, we'll pick up a card and a gift card and it'll just have to be a day late <takes 2 days for him to get stuff from me in the mail>.

I would have just done the gift card/birthday card yesterday, but it was my oldest daughters birthday and it slipped my mind until the post office closed...figures!

Welcome to the community!

If you order on Monday before 12 noon you can have it shipped overnight but you will be paying around $20.00 extra to do it. You can also order it online and do in a instore pick up where you will have to go to the customer service desk to pick it up. Good luck!

I'm never ordering from Best Buy online again. I just got a shipment from ordering on Black Friday. The shipping was extremely slow and they sent the wrong item. Some woman from India tells me to send it back and they will send out the right one. I asked about the slow shipping since it was A Christmas Story that I ordered I didn't want to wait until after Christmas. She said no problem we will mark it for faster shipping. OK right after I get off the phone I have an email from them that my item is reshipping. Great so I click the link and to check order status and find out they charged me $5 for shipping. ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH why do I have to pay for their mistake. Anyway this is gonna drive me insane. I'm done with them for today maybe tomorrow I will call India again and see if they will take off the shipping charges for their mistake.

I ordered two Christmas cd's on cybermonday and although the page I received after placing the order showed the correct cd's my email I received shortly afterwards was for 2 different artist. I spent forever on hold until I got someone who told me that someone would call in 7-10 days to get the order correct. I told her to just cancel the order because it was Christmas music and I didn't want to wait a couple of weeks for it to ship. I did receive a confirmation email on the order being canceled and haven't received the cds so they better be canceled. This was my first online order for Best Buy and there is a good chance my last.