Kohl's Oversized Fleece Throws(60" x 70"), $6 plus 10% or 15% off -FS if $25 or more

cokemeyer

borrowed..just in case you missed out on the other lnt throws!

Oversized Fleece Throws(60" x 70"), $6 before 10% or 15% discount!!Free shipping on $25

Save an extra 10% off with coupon code: NEW4627 or save 15% off when you use your Kohl's charge with code GREETING15

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/homepage.jsp

Solids as well as cute holiday prints. I got snowflakes and forest friends. :)

borrowed..just in case you missed out on the other lnt throws!

Oversized Fleece Throws(60" x 70"), $6 before 10% or 15% discount!!Free shipping on $25

Save an extra 10% off with coupon code: NEW4627 or save 15% off when you use your Kohl's charge with code GREETING15

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/homepage.jsp

Solids as well as cute holiday prints. I got snowflakes and forest friends. :)

These are very big and nice - got one on BF for $4

• 2 weeks later...
I am SO aggrivated with Kohl's right now. I ordered 3 throws, (2 snowflake and 1 gingerbread man) and a few other things on December 1st. 1 throw and another item shipped about a week ago. I emailed them 3 times (still waiting on a response) and called twice to find out today that my other 2 throws have been cancelled. (They promised delivery on these by this monday, repeatedly.) These were teachers gifts and I had other things centered around these throws. This was my first and LAST order with Kohls. Too much trouble to spend my $$ with them, I've never seen such pitiful customer service! :mad:

I am SO aggrivated with Kohl's right now. I ordered 3 throws, (2 snowflake and 1 gingerbread man) and a few other things on December 1st. 1 throw and another item shipped about a week ago. I emailed them 3 times (still waiting on a response) and called twice to find out today that my other 2 throws have been cancelled. (They promised delivery on these by this monday, repeatedly.) These were teachers gifts and I had other things centered around these throws. This was my first and LAST order with Kohls. Too much trouble to spend my $$ with them, I've never seen such pitiful customer service! :mad:

i have to agree, kohls seems to always cancel items on me and takes forever to ship. i'm very hesitant to order from them unless it's something i really want, like the 6ft mummy!

UPDATE: I was able to get a supervisor that has a brain and she was able to give me better quality throws cheaper than what I originally ordered and do priority shipping. I get the box today, WRONG STUFF!!!! :mad::yuck: Kohl's shipping department sucks!

I was able to get the Forest Friends throw the other day for $3.59 (plus shipping) and was pleasantly surprised to get an email today that it has shipped and will arrive by Christmas! When I placed my order, the website was acting up, so I called to order. The csr couldn't even find the throw in the system at all. Not by name, not by item/sku number. It was strange. Finally the website cooperated and I was able to get it. Whew! Shouldn't have waited till the last minute for that gift!