Accidently got teacher/pastors wife "sensuality" lotion!

mom2monkiesx3

Yeah not only is she DS' TEACHER she is also the wife of our Baptist Pastor. I bought her this giftset at BABW http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2791069&cp=&fbn=Fragrance+or+Color+Family%7CGift+Sets+%26amp%3B%23038%3B+Kits&f=PAD%2FFragrance+or+Color+Family%2FGift+Sets+%26amp%3B%23038%3B+Kits&fbc=1&kw=sensuality&parentPage=search because I wanted the little sweater bag for my DD and they didn't sell it individually. I got home and realized it was the Sensuality lotion and spray.

So do I give it to her or not? She is really fun, loud and outgoing and I THINK she'll laugh it off if she notices but I am not sure...It is going to be amoung a giftbasket of other things (engraved teachers bell, DNT 3 bags of popcorn, Starbucks cocoa giftset...)

So to give or not to give? Maybe I'll give it to sister in law instead?

LOL so not a big deal but just wanted to hear what other people thought

:runaway:

Thanks guys and YES it says "sensuality" right on BOTH the bottles! I think I'll give it to her and tell her ahead of time I didn't notice until I got it home

OMG I cannot wait to tell DH when he gets home he is going to DIE of laughter!

I don't think she can have kids anymore but heck everyone even teachers and pastor's wives needs a little "Stress" relief this time of year!!!

Thanks guys and YES it says "sensuality" right on BOTH the bottles! I think I'll give it to her and tell her ahead of time I didn't notice until I got it home

OMG I cannot wait to tell DH when he gets home he is going to DIE of laughter!

I don't think she can have kids anymore but heck everyone even teachers and pastor's wives needs a little "Stress" relief this time of year!!!

I don't see why a pastor's wife shouldn't indulge in "sensual" lotions!

Maybe the sermon will be extra good on the Sunday after she receives it!!

;)

If the pastor is like any other husband, he'll "smile and nod" when he reads the name of it!

LMAO!!!

thats too funny.

I'd give it to her. Pastors have sex dont they? LOL

:gdiagree:

As long as it smells good, and you think she might like it, what's in a name? You'd be suprised what pastors and/or pastor's wives talk about in mixed company. :eek:

My nephew is a youth pastor, and he still shocks me sometimes. So does his wife. ;)

HaHA you guys are cracking me up! I'd be giving it to her at school BUT they don't open thier gifts at school anymore so the kids that don't bring stuff don't feel/look bad. So the children would not be present. I have not fully decided if I am going to give it to her or not but even if I don't I will HAVE to tell her! She'll get a kick outta it!

I agree what makes vanilla and jasmine "Sensual" lol

And yes Baptist DO have sex, my 3 children are proof of that :yup:

Also I am not aware of any "adult" parties going on around here but if they are I am not being invited ?!?!?!?!:cry2:

:sidesplit

ok... FYI... I have this lotion

It is from the aroma therapy line... I use is all the time, it is a regular lotion...It's not a sexual lotion.... not to you in the mood, or to use during ...."you" know";) ....LMAO!!

it is a real nice scent.. Don't worry about it., I doubt she will put much thought into it, I think the bag is CUTE!!!..... I'd give it anyways!!!

NOW if it was a sexual lotion... I'd think twice...LOL LOL ;)

Oh my goodness that is funny. I would most likely give them something else. Is there anyway you could trade it in? Did you keep the reciept? Could you give it to someone else and maybe buy them something different? Or you could keep it for yourself. Or how about giving it to your DH????? LOL