So far, this years online retail deals vs. the last couple of years?

alimfp

Is it just me or does it seem like this year, the online retailers seem to have more deals (sales, but also freebies with purchase, free shipping, free gift wrap, etc.)? It just seems that I am seeing more offers this years compared to the last couple of years.

I only started shopping online through this site last year. I thought I got alot more bargains last year, I haven't bought that much online this year. I found alot of great sales last year, many were at Amazon. I haven't found much there this year. I am disappointed, hope things get better while still time to have items shipped. I have 3 new nieces this year, need some bargains!

I only started shopping online through this site last year. I thought I got alot more bargains last year, I haven't bought that much online this year. I found alot of great sales last year, many were at Amazon. I haven't found much there this year. I am disappointed, hope things get better while still time to have items shipped. I have 3 new nieces this year, need some bargains!

I have to agree with you. Last year I was able to get a lot great deal online. I purchased online and then whatever I bought at the store was returned. But then again the deal were in December. So I am hoping in the next two weeks the deals will be rolling in.

Guest caminitorinaldo

i remember Amazon having AMAZING deals last year

they've had a couple this year--but i fully expect MORE to come--i am (should be) done shopping

so it will have to knock my socks off to actually get them...

Guest online_assistan
I guess I was not as impressed this year. Free Shipping seemed to be the majority of all retailers. With walmarts 97cent shipping for about everything I purchase everyother day it wasn't a big selling point. I got a lot of good deals from walmart last year box sets of movies this year they were awful. I didn't think there was much effort put into it this year ;(

Guest online_assistan

I think teh deals are a lot less this year . I also think we are all spoiled by this site and used to gettign things so cheap. IT has to be agreat deal for us to even think we are getting a bargin

very true. I watch people buy things that have a 50% off sign on them when you can get them cheaper on other sales days with coupons or other stores carry them everyday low at a cheaper rate.. hope that makes sense.. All about catching peoples eyes though we know what a deal really is !!