aeropostale $10 off $40 printable coupon valid 01/01/08-01/21/08

gingersunshine

Does anyone know how sizes run in Aeropostale? I'm a skinny girl and usually take XS in most stores, but people tell me Aeropostale runs small and I should just order Small. Is this true? I am ordering online and want pants and the sizes is XXS-L. So I'm not sure. (although odd question for a offline deal section but I didn't want to make a thread just on this question)

Does anyone know how sizes run in Aeropostale? I'm a skinny girl and usually take XS in most stores, but people tell me Aeropostale runs small and I should just order Small. Is this true? I am ordering online and want pants and the sizes is XXS-L. So I'm not sure. (although odd question for a offline deal section but I didn't want to make a thread just on this question)

Depends on what type of stores you usually buy from. I think their sizes and fit is very much like Abercrombie, Hollister, and AE stores. HTH. :)

I wear a size four and have a 34C bra size. I LOVE their clothes. As a matter of fact I have on an outfit from there now. I wear a med in the shirt and small in the pants. Their sweats I get a med just so they are baggy. They are like Old Navy when it comes to sizes.... I can walk in and grab a four long and know they will fit everytime.

• 2 weeks later...

They do run a little bit small. I can fit into a small at Gap but I have to get a medium when I shop at Aero.

They do run a little bit small. I can fit into a small at Gap but I have to get a medium when I shop at Aero.

Well, I had decided to order XS anyway even knowing they ran small just in case (I usually take XS as noted in my last post). I'm glad I did now. If anything, I think I should have gone for an XXS. The pants are a little big. The tank tops at XS fit just right though. I got my order this week. I had asked that question before ordering. I am happy with my purchase though! I absolutely love Aeropostale's clearance section. Not only are there actually cute clothes in their clearance section but the prices are actually reasonable for a clearance section unlike American Eagle (well my opinion anyway.) :) I <3 Aeropostale! Glad I got my purchases when I did too, because the very next day they were already sold out. Got a pair of pants, and two cami lace tops for only 29 dollars. :fluffy:

• 2 weeks later...

Is this a legit online coupon or a copy of one someone received elsewhere?

i just checked the aero website:

http://www.aeropostale.com/home/index.jsp

there is a link that says "win 100,000!!" so i checked it out but they want a code. so i'm assuming but not guaranteeing is that someone had spent 100.00 in the store to get the code, entered, and this was given to them once they entered the sweepstakes.

I got my coupon after I entered the scratch to win on the website...got the game piece in my online order, after I wasn't a winner it directed me to the coupon page....I believe it is a 1 time coupon...not like the little creditcard/keychain card for last month that was unlimited....I really likes that offer...oh well...Aeropostale usually has pretty good clearance and I do pretty well there. Can't wait to use my coupon after the kids are back in school!;)

YEAH Thanks so much

And to OP the shirt in my avatar is an AERO XS...They do fit tight but I also feel they run the same as Abercrombie or Holister..(TO ME AE XS runs a bit BIG as does GAP and OLD NAVY, not BIG just BIGGER...) I am a size 24 on bottom if that helps any at all...

And to me there jeans run pretty true to size too but I am picky and do not really like their jeans. There sweats run a little big as I think a PP mentioned but to me they are supposed to be a BIT baggy so as long as you order your size they will look fine...

I am so excited to go shopping today!!

HTH

I was in the store yesterday and they had the sweaters marked down and some other great sales, I spent 41.00 less my 10! Got three sweaters for DS a shirt for DH and two sweatshirts...not sure who for but could not pass up the deal...and needed more items to get my 10 off. Loved this coupon! Thanks to who posted it!!!!