Macy's Friends and Family Sale

juanadeal

I was in a Macy's in sacramento on Wednesday and got some AWESOME deals. In total, with the extra 20% off I ended up 85-90% everything I bought off of clearance. Unfortunately, it was mostly for me, and not Christmas gifts that I needed to be buying, but they were too good to pass up.

My card says only 10% off small electrics, does anyone know if that means kitchenware like a Keurig coffee maker. I know usually the kitchenware is a lesser discount so it would be great if the discount is actually 20%.

i believe that a coffee maker falls under small electrics. they really don't have any other electronic/electrics items other than their kitchen appliances.

Today the BF went to Macys and opened an account....he is getting 20% off all purchases (it will be credited on his first bill) PLUS he got the 20% friends and family discount at the time of purchase.

...I was excited at the thought of getting the All-Clad at 20% off- now we are getting an additional 20% :groovin:

I ended up getting a pair of Seven for all Mankind jeans for $39.76. They had been marked down to like $79.00 then the clearance was an additional 40% off, then I had my 20% discount! They were good ones too, A pockets.

YOu have to be careful at Macy's some of the clerks don't give you the additional or take additional off of the marked price, they will tell you the price is already reduced, but you always take whatever the additional amount is off of the lowest marked price!

yay Macy's and yay for me!!

I ended up getting a pair of Seven for all Mankind jeans for $39.76. They had been marked down to like $79.00 then the clearance was an additional 40% off, then I had my 20% discount! They were good ones too, A pockets.

YOu have to be careful at Macy's some of the clerks don't give you the additional or take additional off of the marked price, they will tell you the price is already reduced, but you always take whatever the additional amount is off of the lowest marked price!

yay Macy's and yay for me!!

oh DARNIT i knew i should have looked in that clearance section! talk about a missed opportunity!

i managed to find a dress for a holiday party i'm going to marked down to 9.99, plus the extra 20% off. walked out the door paying 8.65! much cheaper than my original plan, which was to clean a dress i've had for a few years and wear that! i actually like this dress too, it's the typical little black dress.

• 3 weeks later...