Problems with Ordering from Kmart.com 11/24?

onesilverbeetle

I went to Kmart saturday morning to get some of there Sat. morning specials, they only had 2 of 1 item that I needed 3 of. Came home, found it on Kmart.com, bought something else to get the free shipping. I have yet to receive an order confirmation, my credit card was charged on Tuesday, the order still says Processing. I emailed Kmart yesterday with no response. I bought stuff from lowes.com, walmart.com (4 times) and target.com, all sent order confirmations and shipped within 2 business days. Anyone else had this experience with Kmart.com?

I ordered on the 22nd. One the 30th I got the order confirmation, and a cancelltion of one item. Today when I checked the "canceled" item was still on my order. Only one item has been shipped (today). The other thing is that my "order date" keeps changing. So much for "Arriving in 5 days" :mad:

I have also ordered from Walmart, on the same day and got everything yesterday. I ordered from Target 3 days later (25th) and got it today. :yup:

After this fiasco Kmart has lost ALL of my business, and I will make sure to spread the word. They really dropped the ball with my order (and apparently others).:mad: