FP smart cycle @ Target 44.99

crbama

I went to Target today and they had this marked down to $44.99. I didn't plan to get one for my DS but I couldn't resist the price :cheesy:

Merry Christmas

That MUST be a mistake.. hahahaha I was just there today looking for them and they were 89.99. Has anyone else seen these for this pricE?

Yes, they were that price on Black Friday..maybe they forgot to take down the sign. Everyone in my store on Black Friday seemed to have one.

OMG they were? I sure didnt see that price.. geeeeeeeeeeez I always miss the good stuff!!1 I have been fighting with Kohls about getting my reordered ones that got canceled. Oh well, good job for those that got them !!!!! :eyepoppin:eyepoppin

My kids have one. My boys are 5 and DD just turned 3. They all LOVE it. DD doesn't get it so much, but she likes to sit on it and just pedal even when it's not plugged in - rofl.

I agree, this had to be a price mistake! My BIL got ours at Costco for $80.

Someone on this site (Thank You) posted about Mervins having a sale on the Smart Cycles for $57 and if you used your Mervins card you got an extra 20% off that sale price. If you didn't have one you got an extra 15% off that for a total of $41 plus tax. I bought 2! My DH ran down as soon as he got off from work.

I am in Las Vegas but I don't know where the person who actually posted the deal lives. It was all Mervins not just here. I actually thought it was too good to be true but sure enough I called and it was true. I'll have to go find my receipt so I can find the date and go back throught the posts to find the original thread.

I just picked up 2 of these at mervyns. They are on sale for 59 then 20% off with your mervyns card. If you dont have one it makes it even better with getting an extra 15% off to make it 41. I had a shopping day pass which gave me 15% off so i got mine for 41!

11-12-2007, 12:02 AM

Our Target also has them for 89.99...

I had to go to Kohls to use my Kohls bucks from black Friday...and the had the smart cycle on sale at 98.99...I had $50 in Kohls bucks...and a 30% off coupon I had been saving...

I paid a little over $40 with the tax....

So this is a mini deal in case anyone has Kohls bucks to use..Mine expired tomorrow and there wasnt anything else I really need anyway...There clothing racks were empty...