Old Navy codes out there any where?

my2aboys

Sign up for the Old Navy emails. Within an hour or so, they'll send you a $10 off of $50 code. ;)

I've signed up 2 times and they never send me anything...not even emails. Not sure why? Maybe because I'm not a card holder?

Thanks for the codes. I haven't tried them yet.

I've signed up 2 times and they never send me anything...not even emails. Not sure why? Maybe because I'm not a card holder?

Thanks for the codes. I haven't tried them yet.

Works for me each time. I just go to their site, at the bottom (I think it is) you put in your email, hit submit, fill out further info (not much) and hit submit. Just make sure to use a NEW email you haven't used with ON before.

(And I don't have an ON card)

Works for me each time. I just go to their site, at the bottom (I think it is) you put in your email, hit submit, fill out further info (not much) and hit submit. Just make sure to use a NEW email you haven't used with ON before.

I tried again and they sent me a friends and family coupon 20% off now until 12-6. Thanks!

They must not like me, lol. I tried with two different emails and neither worked. I checked the box for gap on one of them and did get a code for gap to use with the gift card I have from there, so that works. I still need to find one for ON, though! I want to buy some jeans for the little boy we're buying for from the women's shelter.

• 2 weeks later...

They must not like me, lol. I tried with two different emails and neither worked. I checked the box for gap on one of them and did get a code for gap to use with the gift card I have from there, so that works. I still need to find one for ON, though! I want to buy some jeans for the little boy we're buying for from the women's shelter.

I also tried using two different emails also and it didn't work for me either. I also got a gap code for $15 off my next $75 purchase valid thru August 31, 2008. They have some pretty good sales on right now for the little boy. Lots of tees for 3.75 etc. Hope you get those jeans for the little boy. Happy holidays.:holiday07:holiday01