$25 off $49 SELECTED Groceries at Amazon (free shipping!)

mom2monkiesx3

I just got his in email!

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Because you've bought groceries at Amazon.com, we thought you'd be interested in the limited-time offers we have for November, including a $25 instant rebate when you spend $49 or more on any combination of select Conagra brands, including:

*Orville Redenbacher's

*Healthy Choice

*Swiss Miss

*Slim Jim, Chef Boyardee, and more eligible brands

Plus, all orders over $25 are eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.

All special offers for November at Amazon Grocery

Thank you! All three of my items ordered also listed: Special Offer: Receive a unique coupon code for a 12-month photo calendar (a $19.99 value) from Shutterfly when you purchase this product between November 1 and December 15, 2007.

Subtotal of Items: $54.01

Shipping & Handling: $19.01

Super Saver Discount -$19.01

Promotion Applied -$25.00

Reward Applied -$0.00

---------

Total for this Order: $29.01

Here is the link to another deal. $25 off $59.

Use code KRFT2559

Eligible brands: Back to Nature | Baker's | Balance Bar | Black Forest Gummy Candy | Cakesters | Cornnuts | Country Time | Crystal Light | Dream Whip | Ferrara Pan candy | Fruit2o | Fuel2o | General Foods International Coffee | Jell-O | Kool-Aid | Kraft | Maxwell House | Milka Chocolate Bars | Planters | Shake N Bake | South Beach Diet | Stove Top | Toblerone | Tang | Terry's Chocolate Orange | Yuban

Eligible products link

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=amb_link_5664772_27?ie=UTF8&node=16310101&hidden-keywords=kraftpromo&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_r=13RDS8YJHX32FGS70T9P&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=320030801&pf_rd_i=162495011

Yea I order DH's beef jerky all the time...he goes through it like water. He cannot always stop to eat at work so he eats these instead...I joke about what his insides must look like ;)

Glad I could help!! (Btw that is a great idea about military...my kids school does the program where they send stuff..I think I'll order again and get some popcorn, beef jerky stuffs!)

how can you be a mom? you look like you're 15 in that picture. is that you? Thanks for the deal! Stocked up on soup.

I am a mom times 3 actually. And my oldest is NINE!!! And soon to be double digits TEN in March. YIKES! I was an early starter I turned 18 shortly after he was born and luckily I am a teenage mom sucess story and I thank God everyday for it. My DD is 6(7 in March) and my youngest just turned 4 on Aug 31.

But THANK YOUso much.:D And yes that picture is me taken in Oct before Dh and I went to a concert (our first overnight stay without kids since before my son was born 9yrs ago!) I was home by noon the next day to see my babies! :tongue1:

I guess I need a new picture since I have the Victoria Beckham cut now ;) And it isn't PINK anymore :)

Some of their prices are pretty high. I just checked out the Unilever deal and a 32 oz bottle of Wisk comes out to about $7.50 before the discount. I can get it for $5 or less at Walmart. Not to be a killjoy, but you need to know your prices before jumping into one of these deals.

Thank you! All three of my items ordered also listed: Special Offer: Receive a unique coupon code for a 12-month photo calendar (a $19.99 value) from Shutterfly when you purchase this product between November 1 and December 15, 2007.

Subtotal of Items: $54.01

Shipping & Handling: $19.01

Super Saver Discount -$19.01

Promotion Applied -$25.00

Reward Applied -$0.00

---------

Total for this Order: $29.01

I saw the code for the free calendar too, and I was all excited to do those for all the grandparents. Unfortunately, I ordered two items with that on them, but only got one code. It says this on the details of the deal: "Limit: One per customer. Only one unique code will be given to each qualifying customer."

Still, not bad, since I got a 12-pack of jerky for my husband and 72 mini-bags of popcorn for $15 (I had a $10 code from an order they cancelled a couple months ago). All that, and I have a code I can use for a free calendar, too!

I must be braindead or something. I have 2 swissmiss diet coacoas in my cart and a slim jim (both offered by amazon). Total $52 but it won't let me use the conagra1 code for some reason. Maybe because I have 2 of the same thing (swiss miss??)

I must be braindead or something. I have 2 swissmiss diet coacoas in my cart and a slim jim (both offered by amazon). Total $52 but it won't let me use the conagra1 code for some reason. Maybe because I have 2 of the same thing (swiss miss??)

Did you try typing it in all caps? Sometimes that makes a difference. Hope you can get it to work!

Do they always have deals like this up? Hubby will be in Iraq soon, and I'm sure he would enjoy the jerky and maybe some soup. Figured that the guys in his unit might like some too.

Usually if you order once they send you the deal everytime they have it...They do grocery deals all the time though (just different categories/brands) This one has been the same the last 3 times I have ordered.

God Bless YOU & your Husband BTW