How to find out what kids want from Santa !!!??? merged

jarerice

Okay here's the deal.

Ally is too little to make a list. And everytime I ask her what is wants, she either says EVERYTHING or she says ITS HER SECERT!!!!!

Ha! Ha!!!! Very Funny. I was talking to DS9 and DD3 the other night and asking her what she wanted and DS9 started telling me and DD3 cut him off, saying that it was a secert and not to tell anyone!!!!!!

LOL

Now DS9 will not tell me what DD3 wants. DS9 knows the truth about Christmas, so he is not telling just to mess with me.

My thing is that Santa is suppose to bring Most of what you want. Now how is Santa suppose to do that if Santa doesn't know. lI have a feeling when she sits on Santa's lap, she is going to tell him that she wants EVERYTHING or that it is a Secert!!!!!!

Okay here's the deal.

Ally is too little to make a list. And everytime I ask her what is wants, she either says EVERYTHING or she says ITS HER SECERT!!!!!

Ha! Ha!!!! Very Funny. I was talking to DS9 and DD3 the other night and asking her what she wanted and DS9 started telling me and DD3 cut him off, saying that it was a secert and not to tell anyone!!!!!!

LOL

Now DS9 will not tell me what DD3 wants. DS9 knows the truth about Christmas, so he is not telling just to mess with me.

My thing is that Santa is suppose to bring Most of what you want. Now how is Santa suppose to do that if Santa doesn't know. lI have a feeling when she sits on Santa's lap, she is going to tell him that she wants EVERYTHING or that it is a Secert!!!!!!

Tell her if she doesn't send a letter to the North Pole, Santa will have no idea what to bring her. :D

I always take them to see the "mall" Santa and listen REALLY REALLY closely. My kids are pretty good about telling me what they want Santa to get them...and then change their minds after I buy it :no:

I like the Santa call idea...my kids school does something like that, maybe I'll sign up this year, although Santa has already shopped for everyone at my house..And YES my 4yr old got the "real drum set" that he asked Santa for :eek:

We always placed DD ltrs to Santa under the door mat on the front porch so the elves could pick them up when the stars came out. This way I could read the letter without her knowing. When she was too little to write her own letter I gave her the Sunday sales ads and she could cut out the pictures for the letter.

I saved the letters and gave them to her when she was 21. Every year "Santa" knew just what to bring.

Now for my DGD (age 8) when we are out shopping I carry a small notebook in my purse and when she sees something she really, really wants we will write it down so she will remember. This has worked great for her birthday and Christmas two years now.

If you really want to know what she wants let her loose in toysrus for a hour or so. That what we do with DS4. Just take a mental note of what she was most attracted too. We started doing that when he was too little to tell us what he wanted. Now he asks for everything under the sun, so we do it to figure out what he'll really play with.;)

If you really want to know what she wants let her loose in toysrus for a hour or so. That what we do with DS4. Just take a mental note of what she was most attracted too. We started doing that when he was too little to tell us what he wanted. Now he asks for everything under the sun, so we do it to figure out what he'll really play with.;)

we use to do this with dd6 when she was around 2 until she could tell me what she wanted. what ever she would point to we gave her if she played with it for awhile we got it if not it went backl lol we would hide the stuff under the coats so she never knew what we were doing. that only worked for 2 yrs then she started looking in the cart. now she marks the catalogs that come in the mail. i like the idea of giving her the news papers to cut out the pics and send the letter tell her she can mail it the next day and open it see what she want's when she sleeping since it's a secret, lol. they're so cute at that age even when they make it hard for us. :D

Personally, I think if the older one know's- it's time for a heart to heart. Get him alone and tell him how important it is that you know.

I agree, but he's a little jokester!!! He's loves to pick and play with me. I think I have everything that she wants. And I'm hoping on Christmas morning, even if it's not everything she wanted that what she got will get her all excited and she will forget all about the other things she wanted that she sisn't get.

But for her 3rd BD, she asked my Mom for a Dora bike, but when we went shopping I found this pretty pink bike that was a little cheaper. I talked my mom into buying it. Ally fell in love with it when she first got it. But then she went and spent the night at my mom's house, they were talking and Ally tells my mom,"I wanted a Dora bike"!!!! My mom told me and was a little upset, but Ally never has mentioned it to me. kI just think it's funny, coming from a 3 year old's mouth!!! But coming from Ally, NOTHING surprises me!!!!

I took the kids to see santa this morning they had already sat on his lap and well dd2 was scared of him but ds4 was talking to him and telling him what else he wanted that he forgot to tell him and we live in a small town where everyone knows everyone and I was getting dd2s coat on and I heard everyone start laughing and I looked up and heard santa say "You want a baby brother well I'll see what I can do" I was like NO santa you can leave that one at the North Pole.. Everyone was laughing and I heard one of the ladys that I know say we will have to tell the paper about this one! I couldn't belive that he said that he has NEVER said anything about wanting a little brother I was so shocked but at the same time it was funny.

LOL

My four year old has been asking for another baby brother or sister since his little sister was born 1 1/2 years ago. He's not getting one. He's been told it's not happening. But he keeps asking.

Lucky me - at least he doesn't do it in front of a store full of people.