FLY Fusion Ultimate Homework Gift Set - $89.99 (was $163) at Leapfrog.com

noehlp

Coupon Codes These codes don't work with this deal, well not the 25% off one, but maybe you will find something else to buy and use it on:

HL7VB 25% off 11/27/07

FL7BC5 Free Shipping on $50 or more 11/30/07

FLY Fusion Ultimate Homework Gift Set

NOW $89.99 Was $162.95

The set includes:

* FLY Fusion™ Pentop Computer

* FLY Fusion™ Writing software

* FLY Fusion™ Algebra software

* FLY Fusion™ Spanish Translator software

* FLY Fusion™ Purple Notebook

* Plus 13 FLY Fusion games, an additional notebook, accessories and a $10 FLYbucks™ coupon.

http://www.leapfrog.com/etc/medialib/leapfrog/fly/ffb_33015.Par.18943.Image.350.jpg

Thanks! This is a great deal. The pen alone retails for $79.99. I had ordered one from B&N with a 25% promo code for $63.56 shipped (w/ MI tax), and I thought that was a great deal. But this one is better because you get all the extras(and a free backpack to store it all).

It won't let you use the 25% off code on this order. I think it says the Fly Fusion Pentop Computer and Leapster are exempt from that promotion. But I was able to use the free shipping code, which saved me $12:

Product Price Quantity Total

Fusion Ultimate Homework Gift Set $162.95 1 $89.99

FLY® 1.0 Backpack $17.49 1 $0.00

Subtotal $89.99

Shipping: Ground $11.95

Tax $5.40

Shipping Discount - $11.95

Order Total $95.39

IT'S BACK UP!

free shipping and free backpack still.:) but down to $79.99!! sorry....it's different...doesn't have spanish or algebra but has journal software...everything else same.

Still beating myself up that I didn't get it when it was a bzz campaign for $22. UGH....

Trish

IT'S BACK UP!

free shipping and free backpack still.:) but down to $79.99!!

Still beating myself up that I didn't get it when it was a bzz campaign for $22. UGH....

Trish

I was about to get mad until I looked at the site and saw it was a different bundle. LOL.

The $89.99 bundle (now apparently out of stock) included the following:

FLY Fusion™ Pentop Computer (79.99 retail)

FLY Fusion™ Writing software (29.99 retail)

FLY Fusion™ Algebra software (29.99 retail)

FLY Fusion™ Spanish Translator software (14.99 retail)

FLY Fusion™ Purple Notebook (8.99 retail)

Plus 13 FLY Fusion™ games, an additional notebook, accessories and a $10 FLYbucks™ coupon

And the free FLY® 1.0 Backpack they threw in with the order (13.11 sale price/was $24.99)

The new $79.99 bundle (Link) now on the site includes these:

FLY Fusion™ Pentop Computer (79.99 retail)

FLY Fusion™ Writing Software (29.99 retail)

FLY Fusion™ Journal Software (19.99 retail)

FLY Fusion™ Purple Notebook (8.99 retail)

Plus 13 FLY Fusion™ games, an additional notebook, accessories and a $10 FLYbucks™ coupon

And the free FLY® 1.0 Backpack they throw in with the order (13.11 sale price/was $24.99)

As you can see, they are both great deals, since you are basically getting everything other than the pen for free.

HTH

Yes..saw it was different...I ordered it anyway...I figured it was close enough! ;o) plus she's 18...why she wants one anyway...good advertising? lol.

Of course as soon as I ordered it, the $89.99 deal came back but I figured was meant to be! LOL.

oh and where are you seeing the details of what's included...i couldn't get any details [even after ordered] except for the picture...just says 'bundle'. thanks.

Trish

my dd is 18, too. :) And a college freshman. She thinks it will be cool for taking notes in class to transfer to computer and especially for doing her spanish homework (she's just started taking spanish so beginner should be beginner, right? even tho it is a college class).

I know about that 'meant to be' feeling, too. DD just discovered fly over thanksgiving break and fell in love with it. The next day I come here and there are multiple great deal opportunities listed for fly. Must be 'meant to be.' lol

oh and where are you seeing the details of what's included...i couldn't get any details [even after ordered] except for the picture...just says 'bundle'. thanks.

On the product page, right above the price and "Add to Cart" button, it says "details". Click on it, and it expands to show what's all included.

Another bundle available: The FLY Fusion™ Math Pro Gift Set (link) $79.99

Included:

FLY Fusion™ Pentop Computer

FLY Fusion™ Algebra

FLY Fusion™ FastComp Math Pro

FLY Fusion™ Purple Notebook

After it's added to the shopping cart, they probably throw in a free FLY® 1.0 Backpack with this one, too.

If it goes out of stock again, Costco has it for aboput the same price.

The Costco one does not come with as much stuff. I was in Costco yesterday and looked at it. It's still a good deal, though. Here's what you get in Costco's bundle:

FLY Fusion Pentop Computer

FLY Fusion Music Studio Pro

FLY Fusion Brain Teasers

FLY Fusion Notebook

Plus 13 FLY Fusion games, accessories, and a $10 FLYbucks™ coupon

At Costco yesterday it was marked $79.99, but it shows up as $89.99 online.

Has anyone received their order yet? I just got a box delivered with just the backpack in it. The UPS tracking no. they gave me is still showing IN TRANSIT to be delivered by Thursday. Does this mean they shipped the backpack separately on purpose, or did they screw up my order? The invoice in the box showed it was only supposed to contain the backpack, but the shipment confirmation they emailed to me showed the correct order.

Did anyone else have this problem?

Coupon Codes These codes don't work with this deal, well not the 25% off one, but maybe you will find something else to buy and use it on:

HL7VB 25% off 11/27/07

FL7BC5 Free Shipping on $50 or more 11/30/07

FLY Fusion Ultimate Homework Gift Set

NOW $89.99 Was $162.95

The set includes:

* FLY Fusion™ Pentop Computer

* FLY Fusion™ Writing software

* FLY Fusion™ Algebra software

* FLY Fusion™ Spanish Translator software

* FLY Fusion™ Purple Notebook

* Plus 13 FLY Fusion games, an additional notebook, accessories and a $10 FLYbucks™ coupon.

http://www.leapfrog.com/etc/medialib/leapfrog/fly/ffb_33015.Par.18943.Image.350.jpg

Just wanted everyone to know this is back in stock or at least they let me order it, but they wouldn't let me use the 15% off code, I'm gonna email them to see why, there was no reason for not allowing the code on the order form, but still a great deal, my 5th grader can really use this!

Has anyone received their order yet? I just got a box delivered with just the backpack in it. The UPS tracking no. they gave me is still showing IN TRANSIT to be delivered by Thursday. Does this mean they shipped the backpack separately on purpose, or did they screw up my order? The invoice in the box showed it was only supposed to contain the backpack, but the shipment confirmation they emailed to me showed the correct order.

Did anyone else have this problem?

I received the backpack only yesterday as well.

UPS still shows my shipment is on its way, so I'm assuming the rest of my stuff will show up tomorrow. If it was USPS I'd still be concerned because they take forever to update their info. But usually UPS updates and shows the package is in my garage and that's how I know a package has been delivered. (Don't ask me WHY my UPS guy never rings my doorbell. He always puts my packages in the garage, even when we're home.) So I'm waiting to see if I get it by tomorrow. If not, the Leapfrog folks will be hearing from me.

On the upside...have you checked out the backpack yet? It's pretty cool. I know it was made for the Fly 1.0, but I wonder if the inserts (calculator, clock, sound effects) work with the Fly Fusion. If not, I wonder if they'll make new inserts available that will work with the new pen.