Anyone in Canada???

adewrell

If you don't have any luck let me know, I'm in Winnipeg just north of ND and can get them for you.

That is absolutely awesome. I knew I could count on you guys!!

The booster club called tonight and asked us as a sponsor family to provide a "dirty santa" gift for the Christmas party. I want to do something really cool that they would all fight over - maybe a gift package of stuff that isn't available in the states but they would love.

Any ideas???

That is absolutely awesome. I knew I could count on you guys!!

The booster club called tonight and asked us as a sponsor family to provide a "dirty santa" gift for the Christmas party. I want to do something really cool that they would all fight over - maybe a gift package of stuff that isn't available in the states but they would love.

Any ideas???

Are Smarties available in the US now? My husbands brother moved to NYC and says he can't find Smarties there anywhere. If so thats one thing. Hopefully others will chime in with things you can't get there that you can get here in Canada - may be difficult because usually its the other way around!

Thanks for all the responses. He wants Lays specifically - I found someone in Detroit who may be able to get them for me.

Oh yes the Lays are the best. Every other brand is NOT the same.

Every time I head to Canada my first stop is for ketchup flavored chips.

And I've never seen the Canadian/European smarties around here. You might want to try World Market as they carry foreign brands of candy. And they are like M&Ms.

Nah - what they do is they draw numbers. The person who has 1 goes first and chooses a gift off the table. The person who has 2 goes next, and they can EITHER take a gift from the table, OR take the gift from #1. 3 can EITHER take from the table or from #1 or #2 and so on. Each gift can be "stolen" 3 times and then it belongs to that player.

Nah - what they do is they draw numbers. The person who has 1 goes first and chooses a gift off the table. The person who has 2 goes next, and they can EITHER take a gift from the table, OR take the gift from #1. 3 can EITHER take from the table or from #1 or #2 and so on. Each gift can be "stolen" 3 times and then it belongs to that player.

Are these presents wrapped? (does person #2 know what #1 has, for instance?) http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Hmmm/ththinking.gif

They are wrapped in the beginning, yes. But #1 opens his. So #2 knows what #1 has, but doesn't know what else could be on the table. We do this every year and last year, there were DVD players, Best Buy gift cards, liquor store gift certificates (very popular among 19 year old hockey players), etc., and then there were some really oddball things too. A red bird clip on tree ornament for example. So they never know.

#1 could get a relatively small box that holds an index card saying "You have won a 20" LCD TV". #2 could take that away from him, #1 chooses again and gets a DVD player. #3 takes the DVD player. #1 chooses again and gets a stuffed animal. Now it's #4's turn.

Are Smarties available in the US now? My husbands brother moved to NYC and says he can't find Smarties there anywhere. If so thats one thing. Hopefully others will chime in with things you can't get there that you can get here in Canada - may be difficult because usually its the other way around!

I just saw some of these m&m type smarties at World Market last night. I had picked them up and thought about getting some for stocking stuffers, but wasn't sure how they would be.