Girl's 19pc Dress up Set - $9.99 + $1 flat rate shipping @ collectionsetc

shanni

Code is 3CK2G0 for $1 shipping

or

$1.99 flat S/H with code 3CZZF5

http://www.collectionsetc.com/Item78257.aspx?WT.mc_id=3CZZZ5

Days Of The Week Accessories - 78257

What every young glamour girl needs to look her best! This 19-pc. set includes a complete wardrobe of 7 high-style purses to let her model a different look each day, and the collection of fabulous rings, bracelets, necklaces and clip-on earrings mix and match for just the right amount of bling-bling. Fun for ages 3+. Jewelry will vary. Smallest 4"H x 5"W x 2"D, Largest 6"H x 7 1/2"W x 2 1/8"D.

Price: $9.99

http://www.collectionsetc.com/images/product/large/large_78257.jpg

Has anyone ever ordered from this site? Is it decent quality?

I've ordered from them before. Their items are okay quality, if you are okay with assembling things when they come. Mostly, just read the SIZE of the item, because you might have in your mind that it is going to be a certain size, and when it comes, it is much smaller.

I've ordered from them before. Their items are okay quality, if you are okay with assembling things when they come. Mostly, just read the SIZE of the item, because you might have in your mind that it is going to be a certain size, and when it comes, it is much smaller.

Thank you VERY much...that's the kind of answer I needed :)

Thanks! I saw this earlier today and was debating. After watching my dd 20 months walk around all afternoon with her pink fuzzy purse, I decided to go for it. Even if I don't let her use the jewelry yet, the purses will be great! She has white fuzzy boots and a coat from Gymboree and the white fuzzy purse will match perfectly for her highness. :D