Leapster $42.51 shipped - Safeway Seasonal store

cokemeyer

OMG... Thank you. I've been looking for a good price on these and got it for 40.49 shipped.. used the code above and got free shipping too!! You've just made my son's christmas!!!

Just went and placed another order for the Diego game... 16.84 shipped. Used the code again and got free shipping. YEAH!

I think it is a fair price for the games considering they run about 25.00 in the stores around me. I couldn't get them for any less than that online after adding in shipping from other sites. I'm only getting him the one game and then will look for more during the after holidays sale.

I'm bummed I missed out on this. I was on hold for over an hour trying to get the status on my Leapfrog.com order that they totally messed up last week. Had I been able to straighten that out, I could have ordered this for my son. I'm totally bummed. :( Now I've got neither.

10% off and free ship is still being applied for me when I add any fly products to my cart with code CYBER. Maybe try refreshing or clearing cookies and starting again? At least these all still appear to be in stock! Last time I checked, Vsmile stuff was also still in stock...

I'm bummed I missed out on this. I was on hold for over an hour trying to get the status on my Leapfrog.com order that they totally messed up last week. Had I been able to straighten that out, I could have ordered this for my son. I'm totally bummed. :( Now I've got neither.

what happened with your leapfrog.com order?

I have placed an order too at leapfrog.com and they havent processed it and are showing the status as Blocked". I was on hold for 33 minutes , got fed up and left a message.

most of the stuff i ordered is now out of stock.

Missed out on Amazon's !15 off 2 leapster games offer adn the safeway leapster offer. :mad:

what happened with your leapfrog.com order?

I have placed an order too at leapfrog.com and they havent processed it and are showing the status as Blocked". I was on hold for 33 minutes , got fed up and left a message.

most of the stuff i ordered is now out of stock.

Missed out on Amazon's !15 off 2 leapster games offer adn the safeway leapster offer. :mad:

That's the really weird thing. I placed my order Wednesday. On Thursday my bank account showed 3 different charges from Leapfrog. Only one of which is what I purchased so I freaked. I figured they had some BF/Holiday issues and waited until today. Well today I can't log on to my account, the bank charges all disappeared too. I tried to reach Leapfrog and couldn't get through. Then around 5:00PM UPS showed up with my order! Very odd transaction with them. I'm not sure what happened. I hope you get your order with no problems.

The Leapster system is still OOS, but when I add some of the other sale items to my cart (Leapster games, Fly products, etc), the code CYBER still works to take 10% off and free shipping. The sale was supposed to be just for 11/26, so I don't know what would ultimately happen, but it looks to be still working for me...