Fisher Price Camera and other digital camera deals

Shoprgyrl

Hey all,

After weeks of searching and holding out, it appears that TRU has the best price on the Fisher Price Kid Tough Camera. 69.99 - 10.00 - %20 (today) = 47.99

For anyone still looking for an inexpensive camera for the next age group, Mustek has rebfurbished digital cameras and video cameras starting at $5 (!!). Granted, their shipping is a little pricey (around $12-15), but still a great deal! http://www.mustekdirect.com then click on clearance, then rebfurbished.

On a side note.....I am totally unimpressed with the Cyber Monday deals. At first I was kicking myself for buying on Thursday because of the 20% off they are offering now, however, when I looked at the prices on a lot of things, they had bumped them back up. (so they 20% is kind of meaningless). Bottom line, very unimpressed with the deals. Lots of cash off on stuff nobody wants, but the high demand items aren't budging more than a few bucks.

Guest caminitorinaldo

i got one of the FP ones when k-mart had theirs 50% off and used a 20% off coupon [it was supposed to be the little tykes one, but they were out and gave me the FP one].

so i got it for 30 bucks (not complaining)

BUT

i think the v-tech one is better.

if it comes down anymore, i am going to buy it and return the FP one.

buy.com has the Little Tykes "My Real Digital Camera" for $38.99 and if you use the Google checkout (with a new email address) the camera is $28.99 and it has Free shipping. It comes in Pink and Primary colors. I have ordered 2 and they are really cute !!

yeah, I ate my words on this one. with shipping it came to $71.03. I promptly cancelled the order. pulleez. and ended up getting it from Wal-mart I think (I went with the V-Tech instead of the FP just for fun, because you know, how grey can hair really get right???). thanks for all the input and updates, it definately changed my course of direction:smart:

• 11 months later...

We LOVE our Vtech camera! We got a really good deal at Target last year (it came with the case too) and I opted to get that one, vs the Fisher Price camera.

My daughter still plays with it all the time. It has a edit function where she can put on funny faces, horns, smiley faces etc on her pictures. This has been one of the best XMAS presents we ever purcharsed!

BTW--I heard Fisher Price has a crappy camera. I don't personally own one so perhaps others can jump in & give you their take on it. I have talked to quite a few moms that loath it though, not to mention--I see to recall when I checked the reviews on it last year everyone said to stay away.

I just purchased the V-tech Camera yesterday at Target for my 5 year old for C-mas . It was $59.99 and I had a $10 off coupon plus a $10 off coupon by spending $100 or more. So I ended up saving $20 on all purchase. The V-tech to me looked better. Bigger screen, and more bells and whistles. It had more of the stuff on it that a real digital camera has. The Fisher Price one didnt have too much that impressed my husband or I.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the $10 off $100 coupon somewhere or did they send it to you? That would be great since I need to get 2 cameras and Target has the $10 coupons in the toy book. Thanks.

It came in a target coupon book.. by mail and you can get them in the stores. It ends the

26th though :)