AAA coupon for prior purchase

idlebrain

i have AAA membership coupon 10% off at circuit city, unfortunately I didn't applied coupon when I brought sharp 46 LCD during thanksgiving (web purchase and store pickup). Is there any chance now to go and claim 10% off? what are the chances? thanks.

Never hurts to try...but don't contact customer service at toll free number, they can barely speak English and are in Manila. Hopefully you bought it in-store...if so, you can contact the mgr there and see if you can work it out.

Tryit. Last year I bought dd a dslr and found out about coupon afterwards, and when I got the coupon took it up there and they put difference on cc gift card. Just tell them you just received it, and be nice and they will take care of you. If they put back on credit card check your receipt. My cc took back some memory but failed to put it back on card. The two girls were going to pull a sacm on us., But luckily I looked at dh receipt, and it was not credited. I took it back up there and got the manager to credit it back.

good luck,

Flosmoney