CC online Order arrived Pics include *Do not let you kids check the mail box*

Kandy

The same thing happened to me yesterday. My 19" LCD TV was left on my front porch in front of the door in the TV box- no additional packaging- with a label on it just like the one above.

Yep, FedEx just left my 19" Sharp LCD on doorstep, rang doorbell and left.

I am amazed no signature was needed...

Note to self, next year..look on neighbor's doorstep for really good black friday deals 3 to 5 days after BF ;)

Glad to hear the surprize wasn't ruined. This happened to me when I won Mike&Ike's instant win game.

The prize came through the regular mail and in a box you would mail a video tape in. It had been sitting in the mailbox for four hours before anyone checked it, and right across the front it said, Ipod Nano :no:

Any little kid walking home from school could have stolen it :eek:

My stuff from CC came today. It was in a box, not an envelope (although it would've fit in an envelope). The list of items was on an inside flap, not the outside of the box...thank goodness.

Got mine yesterday. And it was the same. List on a label on the inside flap. But I noticed I didn't get a receipt or even a packing list.

unfortantly i have had this happen to me also. lucky i get the mail while the kids are in school so they didn't see it. people i told said i should call and say i didn't get the games to teach them a lesson, of cours i didn't do it. that was such a dumb thing to do.

CC has always had horrible customer service. They outsource the phones to India and besides all the broken English, if your questions is outside the "script" you are in big trouble...you will get no answers. Then you have to remember this is the same company who fired their workers only to hire them back at a lower wage.

I got a package froam Amazon today. Similar label on outside of the box. The printing is small and it doesn't list the names. It does say DVD and XBOX360 game on it. That is enough for someone know what type of item it is, but not enough to guess what it might be.

I ordered a Gutiar Hero and they put the shipping labels on the outside of the original box and shipped to my house.

SERIOUS?! Crap I ordered this and it due to be here the 13th. I hope they deliver after I get home from work. ARG!!

Thank you though for the warning:D

I got a package froam Amazon today. Similar label on outside of the box. The printing is small and it doesn't list the names. It does say DVD and XBOX360 game on it. That is enough for someone know what type of item it is, but not enough to guess what it might be.

On the Today show this morning they said that this can happen when you order online and your item gets shipped directly from a manufacturer or distributor. I don't know how accurate that info is, but I'd been hearing people complain about this a lot recently. I haven't encountered this problem yet, but I've been sending my packages to a friend's house anyway (cuz she is home during the day and is there to receive it). That way I have at least some control over who is around when I pick it up.