CC online Order arrived Pics include *Do not let you kids check the mail box*

Kandy

My CC online order arrived today via mail....

OMG i am shocked I even got them.

There was a HUGE sticker on the outside it says

Thank you for your CC order.

SKU# 1234567890- Star Wars The Complete Saga for Wii

SKU#2345678901-Paper Mario for the Wii.

I am so GLAD i checked the mail today instead of the kiddos.

BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR ORDERS IF YOUR KIDDOS CHECK THE MAIL :eyepoppin

i cant believe that they posted what was in the package on the outside of the package especially at this time of year when it is a pretty good chance its a gift. Besides that anyone could figure out what was in the box and just take it. CC should think about changing that.

That looks like a screw-up in shipping to me. Typically when they print the packing lists, it is on label paper, and the other half is the shipping label. Someone probably thought they needed to stick on all stickers.

That is crazy, I'm glad your kiddos didn't find it. I would call them, to prevent further problems.

I called them - THE 1ST LADY HUNG UP ON ME after I told her, I wanted a supervisor because she told me to go to the STORE and Complain and exchange the GAMES WTH.

2nd lady told me well you got your package, they dont control the warehouse, somestuff (oversized) ships in the orginal box *well duh, I can see a big tv or such going in the org box*

I told her it was uncalled for to have a packing list on the outside of the box, we are not shipping international and do not need custom forms so there is no need to list what is in the package. Her reply was well It's the HOLIDAYS BE GLAD YOU GOT THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE...HAPPY HOLIDAYS GOOD BYE.

I called them - THE 1ST LADY HUNG UP ON ME after I told her, I wanted a supervisor because she told me to go to the STORE and Complain and exchange the GAMES WTH.

2nd lady told me well you got your package, they dont control the warehouse, somestuff (oversized) ships in the orginal box *well duh, I can see a big tv or such going in the org box*

I told her it was uncalled for to have a packing list on the outside of the box, we are not shipping international and do not need custom forms so there is no need to list what is in the package. Her reply was well It's the HOLIDAYS BE GLAD YOU GOT THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE...HAPPY HOLIDAYS GOOD BYE.

The one I got evidently didn't HAVE a supervisor...she wouldn't let me talk to one! Kept putting me on hold and coming back herself ("what is problem?"). This is the worst company in the world to do business with..never again for me.

The exact thing happend with my last purchase from cc. Thank goodness I was at home, they shipped my order in three separate shipments all of them listing what was inside the box. I was shocked that they left a box on my front door with Wii listed on the box. My UPS guy will not knock on the door or ring the bell he just drops and runs. The other two items came by regular mail and they had their contents listed as well. I think this is just their new method........

:eyepoppin I've never had a lot of dealings with CC but this certainly is discouraging! BTW my BuildaBear order just came in- with their logo written all over the package :rolleyes: What a bunch of ding-a-lings :yup:

BTW my BuildaBear order just came in- with their logo written all over the package :rolleyes: What a bunch of ding-a-lings :yup:

Who do they think is seeing the box? Mailmen and delivery guys:cheesy:, thats it! They don't care. What a bunch of ding-a-lings ;)

Imagine my surprise last year when the TV I ordered from CC was left out on my driveway facing the street for the world to see. No doorbell, nothing. When I left the house I found it. I wonder what would have happened if I did not find it and a neighbor did. I now have them send everything to my PO Box even when they complain about it.

My CC online order arrived today via mail....

OMG i am shocked I even got them.

There was a HUGE sticker on the outside it says

Thank you for your CC order.

SKU# 1234567890- Star Wars The Complete Saga for Wii

SKU#2345678901-Paper Mario for the Wii.

I am so GLAD i checked the mail today instead of the kiddos.

BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR ORDERS IF YOUR KIDDOS CHECK THE MAIL :eyepoppin

I got two shipments yesterday and had the exact same label on the outside (different items). I couldn't believe it either! That has to be the stupiest thing I have ever seen. :yup: I have been trying to call CC because I bought Assassian's Creed for ps3 and Mario Strikers for Wii, both are supposed to come with a $10 CC gift card. I only got the card (email version) for Assassian's Creed, but never got one for Mario Strikers. I called yesterday, got some foreign guy who didn't understand what I was talking about and transferred me into the automated billing system. Now when I call I get "we are experiencing technical difficulties so try your call later". This has been since yesterday afternoon. Why do they have you press 1 for English and then some person who barely speaks English gets on the phone????? :confused:

AHHHHHH. Had this problem with the satellite company, I kept getting outsourced to India. The solution? Press whatever number for Spanish and presto, you get a line in the US, then when the person comes on, apologize for hitting the wrong number and they transfer you in state.... :rwb::yup:

Now that's an idea I'm gonna have to try!! :D

AHHHHHH. Had this problem with the satellite company, I kept getting outsourced to India. The solution? Press whatever number for Spanish and presto, you get a line in the US, then when the person comes on, apologize for hitting the wrong number and they transfer you in state.... :rwb::yup:

oh that's clever!

I'm getting a little worried. I received two packages from CC on monday, but nothing since. The packages I received are split orders. When I check my account it says the packages I received were shipped on the day I received them? The other package was shipped on 11/23 and has not been received. I'm worried it may have been taken since they have the contents listed on the outside of the package. :gdcensored:

One of my boxes came yesterday - the sticker was on the inside of the box on the flap. Glad I saw it before I put the box out for recycling. Maybe it's just when they send it in an envelope?

That's the way mine came as well.

Thats just crazy! They shouldnt be able to ship items like that. You should call and complain about the treatment you received from customer service as well. Maybe they would like to be jobless on the holidays! Ughh! Im glad, however, that your kids did not see the package.