~Buying Online is Now WORKING~

alisia419

Just got the Garmin for my DH...WOOT! Now no need to schlep down there first thing. But now I"m not sure I can go back to sleep for another hour...the adreneline is running! ROFL

Man, I love black friday!

Thank you brad and gottadeal! You guys have saved me so much the last couple years!

You can STILL get the camera! I'm glad I ordered online this year too, I just wondered into my store and they still have TONS left I mean PALLETS AND PALLETS of the special things. The only thing officially GONE was the Game chairs and my store only got in 25! I am waiting for the Digital frame to go cheaper because my store literally had at LEAST 200 leftover!! TOYS TOYS TOYS Everyplace...I mean Pallets at each end of the store still packed HIGH! I'm hoping to get the Hippo and Littlest Pet shop cheaper later and take the ones I go today back for full refunds...It was almost eerie!

I guess alot shopped online or just skipped the sales all together ...IT is SNOWING here in the desert and we are not used to that either, maybe that kept people in?!?!?!

I should have ordered most online, but didn't. I figured I get it at Walmart while I was there for the $388 computer. I got a Toshiba with 2 g ram and 120 hard drive dual core processor. It rang up $6??.98 :eyepoppin but then they had to over ride each and every one of them. Wi FI ready and all. Great deals. Couldn't get them online. Should have loaded up on everything else as we had to pay for the computer immediatly :rolleyes:.

Next year I'll shop Online first then go out if I HAVE to. Did you have to pay high shipping? Thanks

I should have ordered most online, but didn't. I figured I get it at Walmart while I was there for the $388 computer. I got a Toshiba with 2 g ram and 120 hard drive dual core processor. It rang up $6??.98 :eyepoppin but then they had to over ride each and every one of them. Wi FI ready and all. Great deals. Couldn't get them online. Should have loaded up on everything else as we had to pay for the computer immediatly :rolleyes:.

Next year I'll shop Online first then go out if I HAVE to. Did you have to pay high shipping? Thanks

I got mine shipped to the store and then I'll just pick it up for FREE:) Good job on that Laptop! We got 2 laptops lastyear (Toshiba) and although they've both had problems (LCD went out on one and DVD/CD burner died on other) Toshiba fixed them no questions asked and got them back to us VERY quicky. We use them HARD everyday so to me they've been a STEAL :) DO NOT EVER hesitate to call and have them fix something if it breaks!!!