So mad!!!!

Tessangel

I went to Kmart and waited inline. Even posted on here while I waited. I really wanted the 2 hannah montana and high school musical 2 digital cameras that were 2 for 20 bucks!!! I even asked the manager when she came out to give the tickets for the Wii if they had the cameras and she said yes. When I got back to the electronics department they said that they didn't have any. So I went back to the manager and she said that apparently they came in Sunday and someone put them out and they got sold. She did take mine and a few other names and said that when she got the next shipment in that she would give them to us for the sale price. I hope she calls. I did get her name and number to call her next week!

Bummer! I ended up getting them there were very few left. Me and the lady I was standing by made an agreement that if we got to them we would grab four shes lucky because she wouldnt of gotten them if not for me!!!

hope she calls you K marts not very good about follow through!!!!

The electronics department at KMart here in Lapeer, MI was insane. You couldn't move and it was mass confusion on what was available or not behind the counter. I wasn't looking for any of the stuff that you had to ask for, so I was just bumped around while trying to look at the movies. But I did hear some complaints that the electronics people were not very well informed. There were people waiting in line for the counter to get certain items that turned out to be on the shelf and some people were getting upset, that's when I made my exit.

My Kmart had NOTHING I went for. They never got any of the cameras,they had none of the HSM2 CDs and none of the Jay z cds. I got there at opening and was one of the first 5 people in the electronics department. They said they would call when they got them in but I am not holding my breath. Now I know why I never shop at Kmart.

I was 4th in line. Ran right back to electronics. They were pretty organized although only one register so that took forever..

Got my ear bud set, Wii, HSM 2 cd, Now 26 cd, etc. no cameras available although I was going to get for a friend. They never got them in according to the manager. All in all, it went pretty smooth.