BestBuy.Com orders being cancelled last year

momoney4td

Will some one add the url to this discussion about last years BB online orders being cancelled after people already ordered them. I have looked everywhere for it!

I just ordered the $549.00 HP laptop combo and I feel like it was too good to be true!! I want to make sure wether I have to wait in line or get it online I get it 1 way or another.

Thanks!

I think you will get it. The ones that were cancelled last year where really not supposed to be ordered online, and you were only able to order by going into the extended service plan offer and added to cart from there, and it did say not available online. So I think this one you will get since it didnt say that or in stores only

I got in line yesterday at 2:00 p.m.

Got everything I wanted

Just checked the other tom tom I ordered yesterday. It shipped already

Qty

Product Description

TomTom-ONE LE GPS-1N00.187

Will some one add the url to this discussion about last years BB online orders being cancelled after people already ordered them. I have looked everywhere for it!

I just ordered the $549.00 HP laptop combo and I feel like it was too good to be true!! I want to make sure wether I have to wait in line or get it online I get it 1 way or another.

Thanks!

I agree with Lindabacker. Last years incident was not quite 'ethical', for lack of a better term. You should have no problems. Good luck.:cool: