Small Corner Desk

My husband and I are going to be starting remodeling our 10 yr old's room on his spring break (3/25-4/3) and want to put a small desk in the corner of his room for homework etc. Eventually buy him a computer (when hes a little bit older). I cannot seem to find a SMALL corner sized desk. Everyone has corner desks, but they are huge (dimension wise). I dont need anything fancy but want something that will last too. My son's room isn't huge so thats why I need a small desk. Corner desk would be great to maximize his space. anyone know where I can find a smaller sized corner desk? thanks.

We've found some affordable furniture at Linens-N-Things and Bed, Bath & Beyond.

Have you tried either of those stores? If you find something at LNT that you like, please PM me your address and we'll send you a 20% off coupon (which you can find in your local Sunday newspaper).

I have never been in those stores and wouldn't think they had desks! I have a Bed, Bath and Beyond near my mall but Im not sure about a Linen-N-things. I'll have to check the site and check locations. To find a smaller sized desk, I'll travel. Im in Ohio. Thanks Ross.

I have never been in those stores and wouldn't think they had desks! I have a Bed, Bath and Beyond near my mall but Im not sure about a Linen-N-things. I'll have to check the site and check locations. To find a smaller sized desk, I'll travel. Im in Ohio. Thanks Ross.

If you are near Mentor I think there is a LNT across from the Great Lakes Mall. Not sure but I thought I saw one there. Hope you find what you're looking for!

thank you so much for that heads up at office max. I called my husband down and he thinks that desk will work. We will go to Office Max tomorrow and check out (just to make sure its sturdy). Hopefully tomorrow my son will have a desk!