can you shop TRU BF sale online?

madisonsmommy

I think only certain items. I only wanted the Nintendo DS started pack and a ds game and I ordered online this morning. It is considered pre-order and won't ship until tomorrow but shoot that keeps me from fighting that one crowd and choosing a different crowd to fight. So anyways, check their site for things you want.

I was able to pick up several things today online at their advertised BF price. Nothing huge or DoorBuster style (a few v.smile games, some colorwonder packs, etc), but enough to qualify for free shipping AND help me possibly avoid the store tomorrow.

A few additional items I'm interested in are listed on the site at their BF ad prices, but are listed as temporarily unavailable online. So, who knows!!!

TRU cancelled part of my order. I got notified yesterday that they have taken the 3 pack of playstation games off my order (the E rated version). I purchased these on Thursday early in the day and there is no reason for them to cancel it now. If I had known I would have gotten them in the freaking store. I am so angry but I don't know who I am suppose to call or talk to.

The only reason I purchased anything online was because I wasn't sure if I was even going to be able to get to ToysRUs. Wound up going there and everything I ordered online was available in the store except the MP3 players.

How can they cancel something 5 days later??