TomTom One 3rd Edition $149 at Dell.com Right now

missyjane

:gdyeahthat:

Yeah missyjane is right. For the folks that are not going to be fighting the elements or crowds this BF. It would be up to them if they thought it was a good deal. I myself will be camping outside BB anyways so I might as well grab one there.

BF HERE I COME!!!! :gdfrozen:

The Dell website says this has bluetooth, but no other ONE 3rd edition has bluetooth. Either Dell has a mistake or there is a very special TOMTOM ONE 3rd Edition with bluetooth only availble at Dell. If that is the case, this is an awesome price.:eyepoppin

I would bet that a Dell employee made a typo.

Crutchfield also has it for $149 instantly - no messing with rebates

http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product/Item/Main.aspx?search=TomTom+VENDORID625&searchdisplay=TomTom&i=625ONEIII

Can you use the $20 off $100 code for this to bring it to $129?

Code: 3A706

Nope, tried it, it won't let you add another offer because one offer has already been added which is the $100 instant rebate.

Amazon now has it for $129 with free shipping!

Also, even if he Dell unit has "Bluetooth", it doesn't mean that it supports the "handsfree" profile. If you look at the description for the Tom Tom XL-S, it has bluetooth, but it looks like it's only used as an alternative to the usb cable (i.e. you can use it to sync/update, but not as a handsfree since the unit does not have a microphone).

Amazon now has it for $129 with free shipping!

Also, even if he Dell unit has "Bluetooth", it doesn't mean that it supports the "handsfree" profile. If you look at the description for the Tom Tom XL-S, it has bluetooth, but it looks like it's only used as an alternative to the usb cable (i.e. you can use it to sync/update, but not as a handsfree since the unit does not have a microphone).

Only price i see on amazon is $149 and thats from target

do you have to subscribe to anything with these gps units or do they connect by themselves free of charge?

I have no need for one really but for $129 :D

Only charge for a TomTom would be if you wanted the optional traffic service. Otherwise, there is no ongoing fee besides the initial cost of the unit.