How early?

Voltron55

Hi, I've never been to Sears before on Black Friday. Does anyone know what time people usually start lining up? I really am only looking for the 50% off Christmas village sale and maybe the bracelet on the front page. Thank you for any help that you could provide. I'm used to lining up all night but I don't know if that is necessary for Sears.

I would think that it would depend on where you live. I know usually there are people in line a couple of hours before they open. Another thing I have learned abouts Sears is that if they are offering any coupons for the first 100 in the door they always hand them out at the pick up entrance. I guess they do this because those are the people waiting outside in the cold? I was pretty ticked off 2 years ago after waiting in line and the only coupon I got was for 10% off clothing which I wasn't buying anyway.

the Sears stores I've been to people only come 90 min before opening. I bet you'd be okay coming 60-90 min before opening for the Chistmas village. Not sure about the bracelet :)

I think it might be a little more than that this year because they seem to have better deals this year

I've never waited outside at a Sears either and I'll be doing so this year. My question is this; since all of the Sears that I know of have multiple entrances, which one should I line up at to get in first? Does it matter? Should I just line up at the entrance that's closest to the dept that I'm headed for?

I've never waited outside at a Sears either and I'll be doing so this year. My question is this; since all of the Sears that I know of have multiple entrances, which one should I line up at to get in first? Does it matter? Should I just line up at the entrance that's closest to the dept that I'm headed for?

I know that in the past when the gift cards were given out, we had to line up at the service entrance. I usually made it to sears between 3:30-3:45 in order to ensure my gift card. I believe I am usually around 30th or so in line when I make it at that time. However, since there is no gift card, I have no reason to line up there this year.

I would call your Sears. My sears is in the mall too and there is for sure two entrances. I was wondering that too. Haven't called as yet. Would hate to get there super early and line up at the wrong entrance! Besides that, our tv section is upstairs so its a RUN to the escalator! LOL

This is my first BF with Sears...I REALLY want the 46" sharp..does anyone know if Sears is that busy at 5am..how early should you get there? I live in Atlanta...

Also, if we decided to just just buy it early..how long do you think it would take to do the whole price change/refund thing on friday? Will the line be REALLY long to pay?

I have no clue what kinda time I should estimate.