Crocs Mammoth $30 Shipped @ shoebuy.com

jerseygurl

$30 shipped

Crocs Unisex Mammoth Slip-Ons

Shoebuy.com offers the Crocs Unisex Mammoth Slip-Ons in Army/Oatmeal (pictured) or Light Blue/Oatmeal for $39.95 with free shipping. Apply coupon code "BESTGIFT07" and the total price falls to $29.95.

These fur-lined Crocs are available in men's sizes 10 through 13. Deal ends today.

http://www.shoebuy.com/crocs-mammoth/219902/477267?cm_mmc=cj-feed-_-none-_-none-_-none

Let me tell you that I was not a big fan of their look, but I gave in and bought some crocs for my husband because I saw them for under $20. He told me how comfortable they were so I tried his on and he was right. They are very comfortable.

The mammoth ones are nice and warm. I am still not that thrilled with their look, but I wear them for the comfort. Heck, at the age of 20 something, I would wear the SAS shoes because they were comfortable, have you seen those??? :tongue1:

They must make up in comfort for what that don't have in looks;)

That's the thing about them, if you have had any foot problems at all, you will love these. I feel the same way about the silly dress shoes that some women "have" to wear. They will squeeze their toes into a little bitty shoe that everyone thinks is so "cute". :yuck:

I have been disappointed with the way the liners look after washing them.

My DS3 has a pair and after I have washed them maybe 3 times, the fuzziness just isn't there anymore. It looks rather flat and worn.

You just have to wash the liners if you don't wear socks with them, especially if they are worn by kids.