What is wrong with Target??? re: shipping!

floridasun5

OMG, so I go to get ready to buy 2 garlands, a wreath and 2 small ornaments to decorate my store for Christmas. They wanted over $52 to ship it!!!!!!! :eek::eek:

Now, being in business, I get a lot of stuff shipped to me and I ship alot of stuff out and I can ship an awful heavy and many boxes for cheaper than $52 and I know that 2 garlands that fold up into a box and an average sized wreath would not cost half of that! Are they really expecting people to pay that kind of shipping rates for their stuff??? And of course they only give free shipping on SELECT items :rolleyes: Target just lost a $200 order that I was going to place due to their inflated shipping costs!

I know what you mean I have seen a couple things on there that I wanted and left as soon as I saw how much the shipping is! I mean I can understand if its going to be something actually heavy but please I got my entertainment center shipped to me from walmart cheaper then I got some clothes I bought my son a few years ago. I will never buy anything from target online again. :mad:

I ordered a Pack-n-Play sheet from Target on the 10th. It was due to my house (at the latest) YESTERDAY. Still hasn't arrived.

Luckily I didn't pay for shipping - or I'd be even MORE po'd.

I agree tho' - Target shipping is OVERPRICED!!