15% off and free shipping @ disney (pajamas as low as $3.99)

shanni

FYI........BE aware..... the boys Pj's run SMALL!!!!

My 7yr who normally wears 7/8 in everything....... wears the 10/12 in the Pj's:eyepoppin !!!!!

I was every disappointed. I sent an email to head office and complained. They said due to safety/fire reasons the Pj's run small. :rolleyes:

I know they should not be loose, but come on I have to buy 3 sizes bigger for them to fit right, and not cut off circulation???:paranoid: I tried them once more to see if it was a fluke and no deal... still ran VERY small!!

It's such a bummer cause they are so cute!!!!:(

FYI........BE aware..... the boys Pj's run SMALL!!!!

My 7yr who normally wears 7/8 in everything....... wears the 10/12 in the Pj's:eyepoppin !!!!!

I was every disappointed. I sent an email to head office and complained. They said due to safety/fire reasons the Pj's run small. :rolleyes:

I know they should not be loose, but come on I have to buy 3 sizes bigger for them to fit right, and not cut off circulation???:paranoid: I tried them once more to see if it was a fluke and no deal... still ran VERY small!!

It's such a bummer cause they are so cute!!!!:(

Thanks. I was just coming here to ask this question. I will order a size larger.

I brought one pair each for my kids,i love Disney pj's as they last well.

I don't find they run that small though,i buy one age size bigger is all .. my three yr old gets age 4 and my five yr old gets age 6 ones and they've always fitted ok .. my kids are just average size lol.

Thanks OP,

Theresa.

This was fantastic! I bought (for my bf's brother's family) the Personalized Mickey Fleece Robes.....Personalized them: Brandon, Mommy and Daddy. Hope they like them!

Saved LOTS! (Robes on Sale) http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/DSIProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10601&catalogId=10007&productId=1217873&categoryId=28001, http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/DSIProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10601&catalogId=10007&productId=1217355&categoryId=21067

Thanks again! Great Find!

I couldn't get this to work online. It kept saying my address I entered didn't match the address on my credit card (lived here 23 years!). It said to call Customer Service and they did the discounts codes on the phone for me. I ordered personalized throws.

Thanks OP. :)