Staples Price adjust???

tripleplay44

hate to say it by the time they answer there going to say sold out..... if they even look if it one think i hate is when people say do you have this im not wasting my time to look on BF... i say out of stock its to much of a H ell that day,,,

I emailed Staples to get the official company policy on price adjustments and apparently there isn't one. The response I received said it is "up to the discretion" of each individual store.

So you may have to call and speak to a manager of the specific store to find out what they plan to do in regards to the price adjustment policy. And be sure to note name, date and time if someone hassles you when you get in there.

beware false ad on this site it list an compaq for 350 but on the actual site it is not listed

It could be regional. Now that the BF ads are posted at Staples.com, everybody can verify the deals in their area. The hard drives are $5 higher in my area than the ads posted here (which shows the correct prices for other area though). This is a very common practice as there are many state laws that regular prices.

Sorry. I should have been more specific. What I mean is that it will not match and refund BF purchase prices with the price of purchases for the exact same items made prior to BF. Don't know how that sits with the State Statute and the AG but that's what she said.