I got to SEE RockBand for PS3 TONIGHT!

My Kmart had them OUT already only 1 PS3 one and about 6 XBox 360 ones. I asked the guy and electronics if he could scan it for the price...to see if I could GET it...but it of course would not scan since it isnt' released yet...He said it is in Sunday's ad and there are several things they cannot sell until that ad breaks *WII's!!* He had no clue it wasn't supposed to be on the floor yet...

I HOPE I can get it Sunday with the 20% off coupon(duh nevermind I cannot get it sunday it isn't supposed to be there yet!, ya know what I meant!) I think my DS (9) would literally drop dead when he opened it for Christmas!!!:eyepoppin

BTW he said he "thought" it was 169.99 does that sound right?

Darn me and my son were thinking around $300! THANKS!

If you can get it, it is really worth it! I was doing my daily Target morning run after dropping DS6 at school last year close to Christmas and just got lucky getting one. I gave to DH as his gift last year, but it was really for him and the 2 boys. They all just LOVE it! And there are games for everyone. You just can't beat it as far as I am concerned!

$169.99 is the regular retail price listed at both my local Best Buy and Gamestop stores - that's for the Xbox 360 bundle with the game, guitar, drums, and microphone.

I have 2 preordered at Gamestop. I hope I can get them at Kmart, that would be a savings of $32.00 on each. I also pre-ordered 2 additional guitars at $80 a piece:yuck: That is coming out Feb 2008. The guitar from Guitar Hero does not work with Rock Band. I was hoping it would. Now I guess I will be camping out at Kmart to get it.

GRRR my Kmart told me today after double checking with the MANAGER TWICE that the release date is the 23rd...UMMMM NO!! I callled my Walmart while standing in KMART and they said 20th...Kmart employee said well we are still going with the 23rd until we hear different....they are soooooo behind all the time!!!

SHEEESSSH!

Got mine at Walmart last night at midnight. They had a whopping 2 bundles for xb360 and 4 bundles for PS3. Oh, and I saved 7 cents off the deals everywhere else. hahahahaha ONLY $169.93. Wonder if they held any back for Friday?