Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Will RadioShack pricematch??

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 angel-too  OFFLINE  

angel-too

I need my retail therapy!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 16, 2007 - 11:59 am

They have the Navigon 2100 Gps for $149. Stapels has it for $99. Anyone tried to pricmatch at Radio shack before? :rolleyes:

#2 cre8kos4u  OFFLINE  

cre8kos4u

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 16, 2007 - 1:02 pm

O M G...I was just about to post this question. I would like to PM the Zune at the toys r us price of $79.99. :confused:

#3 snickstx  OFFLINE  

snickstx

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 16, 2007 - 8:44 pm

O M G...I was just about to post this question. I would like to PM the Zune at the toys r us price of $79.99. :confused:

Me too. I didn't get an answer in another thread so I emailed corporate (via public relations) and got the following back...

Thanks for your inquiry. Your local RadioShack store can answer your
pricing questions. I can say that it is my understanding no additional
promotions are available for Black Friday sales, i.e. the advertised
price is the final price unless the in-store price is lower than the
advertised price. In that case, the lowest price is the one that is
charged.

Since I had asked about the "Corporate Price Matching Policy" this really didn't answer my question. I may try to email back for clarification but expect I won't get a reply until after the holiday.

#4 angel-too  OFFLINE  

angel-too

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 16, 2007 - 8:49 pm

I emailed customer service earlier. Maybe I'll just check with my local Radioshack. You never know what the manager might allow. :g_shrug:

#5 cre8kos4u  OFFLINE  

cre8kos4u

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 18, 2007 - 3:57 pm

Let usknow what they say. I will try to get an answer too.

#6 angel-too  OFFLINE  

angel-too

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 18, 2007 - 6:45 pm

Radio shack said they would price match. Also will price adjust any items bought in the past 30 days. Today I bought two gps unit that wiil be on sale BF. They will refund the difference.

#7 snickstx  OFFLINE  

snickstx

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 21, 2007 - 11:29 am

Just called the RS is was going to stop at and they said no to the PM. I asked if it was local management that had made the decision and was advised that it was "from the company as a whole" Oh well, I guess I could use the case it comes with or I could fight it out with customer service after the fact.

#8 cre8kos4u  OFFLINE  

cre8kos4u

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 21, 2007 - 12:40 pm

I'm thinking I will still get the Zune at Radio Shack rather than trying to fight it out at toys r us. I will have the toys r us ad with me and ask. They could change their minds about 20 times between now and Friday morning. You never know until you ask;)

#9 Abcd2K4  OFFLINE  

Abcd2K4

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 22, 2007 - 9:04 pm

I'm going to Toys R Us at about 3:30 AM and try to see if the line is long. If it is i'll wait outside Radioshack and try to Price Match.

#10 cre8kos4u  OFFLINE  

cre8kos4u

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 23, 2007 - 6:23 am

I got a zune this morning, but they would not pm. They said the only had one in the store and I got it. It also came with a free leather case, $25 value! My DS will be so excited:D

#11 masilke  OFFLINE  

masilke

The Queen of Bargainshopping

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 23, 2007 - 8:34 am

I got a zune this morning, but they would not pm. They said the only had one in the store and I got it. It also came with a free leather case, $25 value! My DS will be so excited:D

Good for you!!!! OUR 2 local Radio Shacks 25mi radius NEVER got one in!!! Lets just say I left a very angry yet professional message on the district managers voicemail. ":mad:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users