What do you consider a "HOT ITEM" at Target this year?

delphernina

Just looked on the target website and they have the green step 2 wagon for $44 which is what the red one is on BF. I called my target store to see if they had it in stock and how much it was. They had tons of them but she said the price was $59.99:( After tax and shipping the total says $70!!!! Not paying that.... Do they match their own online prices or is that a no go??

Is that the 237T model? If so it's a 720p (1360 x 768) that will take a 1080i signal and convert it to 720p.

Anyhow, it looks like we will not get a set until tax time, but I'm thinking of the 22" Westinghouse monitor. Thought the $149 Envision at Best Buy would be the best, but it only has analog in and not DVI.

Just remember that for that set size, 1080p does NOT matter. i don't care what people say, go see it for yourself, you will not be able to tell the difference. besides, no one broadcasts a true 1080p signal. if you don't have a PS3, bluray or HD-DVD player, you CANNOT tell the difference between 720p and 1080p. All 1080p does is "future proof" you. And even if you do have 720p on a larger set (42+"), an HD-DVD player will look stunning, much like theatre quality, but it will not have that life-like "soap opera" look of a 1080p.

The 37" Olevia is a great price at $550. Those etxra 5" make a big difference over a 32" set IMO. Buy it today and price adjust it on BF! I know I posted this in many other places, but it's amazing how many people are planning on WAITING on BF for hours in the wee hours of the morning when you can go buy it right now and get the price adjust!

When I bought my set today, the sales guy said, "Hey, did you know that you can price adjust this for our two day sale?"

I played dumb and said, "Really, you don't say?" :yup:

I bought the Little Mommy playset today (Wednesday) at Target for $29.99 - even double checked my receipt....do you think they will "secretly" mark it lower than advertised?

I bought mine tonight for $30, too! I couldn't believe it!

$65 Singer sewing machine. I was going to get the $59.99 one at Kmart, but I don't like how small it is, I want one a bit bigger, especially since I'm going to be sewing curtains on it.

Then it will be a few odds and ends, but the machine is the only major thing I'm going to Target to buy.

The little mommy thing about got me into a riot. When we got there this morning, there were 2 left, but the checkout line was approx. 2 hours long. So, I went back and hid it under the outdoor decorations. I went back and snuck it out, and every woman stopped me, wanting to know exactly where I got it, or if I would give it to them. An employee even stopped me, demanding to know where it came from!!!

I told them I found it stuck on an endcap in the back, and assumed someone had given up! I ran to an empty check out line and got the heck out of there!

The towels were wiped out, too.