What do you consider a "HOT ITEM" at Target this year?

delphernina

Another thread got me thinking..... I'm trying to decide what time to go wait at Target, and another poster said it depended on whether or not what you are wanting is a "HOT ITEM". Of course, I'm clueless to what is "HOT".

I want several things, but most importantly to me are the PSP with 5 movies, and the mommy mewborn twins set. Of course I want to pick up a few movies and possibly a pj set or two - but my "gotta haves" are the psp and mommy set.

So what are you going to Target to get, and what do you consider a "HOT ITEM"?

Olevia 1080 37" LCD and DVD boxed sets. That seems to be the only 1080 LCD in the lower price ranges on BF. Ive heard that they usually have lots of toys. The PSP will probably be hot if thats what people are after. It is a good deal. Id say grab the psp then the doll.

I basically want dvds, but I don't think they would be considered "HOT" - I was going to get the Magellan 3100 GPS for $149, but I think we are going to try to get it at the KMart Thanksgiving day sale for $129.99. I checked with my Target and they will not price match from other stores. I know Radio Shack will have it at 129.99 on BF, but I'm just not sure if we'll get to one of those before they are sold out, and they never seem to have a very good stock in my area anyway. I would think the HOT items would probably be the tvs and the other electronics they have listed.

Olevia 1080 37" LCD

Is that the 237T model? If so it's a 720p (1360 x 768) that will take a 1080i signal and convert it to 720p.

Anyhow, it looks like we will not get a set until tax time, but I'm thinking of the 22" Westinghouse monitor. Thought the $149 Envision at Best Buy would be the best, but it only has analog in and not DVI.

I want several things, but most importantly to me are the PSP with 5 movies, and the mommy mewborn twins set. Of course I want to pick up a few movies and possibly a pj set or two - but my "gotta haves" are the psp and mommy set.

i am looking at both those things...i would consider them both to hot items. video games and toys usually are...or at least they are here where i live.

Not sure about what the difference is here. According to the descriptions for the monitors on Target and Best Buy overall they look the same. Also on the Envision does seem to have DVI according to the website.

Envision 22" BF $149.00:) :)

With a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio and wide viewing angles, this 22" LCD monitor delivers crystal-clear visuals for gaming and work. Hook up your HDTV, set top box or other digital components via the DVI-D connections.

Product Features

* Ultrafast 5ms response time

* 700:1 contrast ratio; 300 cd/m² brightness

* 1680 x 1050 resolution in 16:9 format; 170° horizontal and 160° vertical viewing angles

Westinghouse 22" BF 167.00:) :) :)

• 22" Widescreen LCD Monitor

• 1680 x 1050 Resolution ; VESA Compatible ; 5ms Response Time

• 700:1 Contrast Ratio ; 280 cd/m2 Brightness

• Features 16 Million Colors

• Also Features On-Screen Adjustment Menu

• Includes VGA Cable

• Adjustable Tilt

• 20.1x16.2x8.1 "; (with Base) 10.6 Lb.

• DVI-D and D-Sub imputs

I added the last line to the Westinghouse from the owners manual (Model # LCM-22w3)

I believe the Best Buy Envision had built in speakers but that is no biggie for me. As far as the offset of price Westinghouse 167.00

- Envision 149.00 =

Since I know I can buy the Westinghouse ahead of time (which I did) and Target will do a price adjustment later that day or Saturday (within 7 days) even on BF items its worth the difference to offset the hassle of standing in a long line out in the cold since in my experience Best Buy won't do the same. Hope this helps!:) :cool: :)

I also like those 19.00 Sheet Sets, wow 1000 thread count! Great Buy

The ad is pretty fuzzy where this is, but I imagine it is not a "set" but actually individually sold: the pillowcases, the flat sheet, and the fitted sheet all sold separately. Still a good deal though.

I want the Step 2 Wagon for two. I don't think it is really a "hot" item. I have been looking for a plastic wagon for around $40. I like the Step 2 brand and the wagon has a lot of features we are looking for. The red color Step 2 wagon is exclusive Target. We would take the green one, which TRU had it for $39.99 online and the next day I went to get it at the store it was $59.99 and I looked online and it was back to $59.99, so I just missed it! The red one is $44 at Target on BF. I don't think too many people will be going for it so I think we might have a good shot at getting it.

I"m looking at the Littlest Pet Shop and the Razor scooters. :) But I LOVE Target, so they'll get more of my business than that.

We're also looking at the GPS system...hoping to snag the Garmin from Walmart, but I think I've got a snowball's chance at that. LOL