Toysrus Doorbuster Sale On Line

niccci

The game boy games are not available for the sale price yet.

And the GI Joe command center is not available online. (for whoever

is wanting it.)

I just got off the phone with toysrus.com. I am so stinkin' irritated. Even though they are labeled "ALL DAY DEALS" I am being told that they are really not going to be available until 5:00. AND, noone could tell me if they were ALL gameboy advance games, or just the ones pictured. To top it all off, they only have 1 of the games pictured even available online.

I'm incredibly frustrated - I really wanted to pick up some of those games for ds. :mad:

I just got off the phone with toysrus.com. I am so stinkin' irritated. Even though they are labeled "ALL DAY DEALS" I am being told that they are really not going to be available until 5:00. AND, noone could tell me if they were ALL gameboy advance games, or just the ones pictured. To top it all off, they only have 1 of the games pictured even available online.

I'm incredibly frustrated - I really wanted to pick up some of those games for ds. :mad:

They should be available at the sale price all day...I was able to pick up last weeks sale prices before 5:00 (not the doorbusters just the two day sale items). and it is only the games specifically pictured in the ad (suite life and cheetah girls) that are on sale not all GBA games. I would try to go early though because the games that were on sale last week were all gone by noon at my TRU.

I found that the Nintendo DS games (Hot Wheels & Spiderman), the Hot Wheels Scooter and Totally Me! Crafts Sets were all available at the doorbuster prices, but the shipping on these four items is over $30.00. That is ridiculous for shipping, would rather wait until 5:00 p.m. and go into my local TRU even though it is out of my way to save those $30.00.:gdparanoid:

I think just to save frustration on my part, I'm gonna head to TRU tonight after 5pm

and then if there are signs for more games at that price, then I may grab em.

But usually its just those games that are pictures. :(

I found that the Nintendo DS games (Hot Wheels & Spiderman), the Hot Wheels Scooter and Totally Me! Crafts Sets were all available at the doorbuster prices, but the shipping on these four items is over $30.00. That is ridiculous for shipping, would rather wait until 5:00 p.m. and go into my local TRU even though it is out of my way to save those $30.00.:gdparanoid:

Well, that ruins it for me. That's insane for shipping! We don't have a TRU anymore, so my only option is online or drive quite a ways to get to one. Figures...

I bet if you take the scooter out, it will significantly go down.