toys R Us Door Busters 5pm fri 7-noon Saturday

niccci

Thanks... I needed $25 worth of stuff to use my $10 coupon to get my total from Mario Galaxy up to $75. So now I can buy 2 kitchen sets for my daughter for $30 and get a third set free. Her kitchen will be awesome and I'm so psyched for my deals tomorrow!

$50 (Mario)

$45 (3 kitchen sets)

-15 B2G1 kitchen

-10 coupon

---------

$75 + $25 gift card. Cool beans!!

Thanks! I didn't figure out what the $5.00 coupon was, but I did have a $10.00 gift card that I got last week. My ds11, for some odd reason, wanted a "$59 mountain bike". I have no clue why, because he has a gorgeous Haro bike. Oh well. Anyway, I got him his $59 mountain bike (for exactly that price - Mr. Cheapo!) and I got one for $39 for ds6! I got my dd 19 months one of the Ariel ride ons for $19.99. For hubby I got a Challenger RC car (he loves Challengers!) for $29.xx. I wanted one of the Shrek the Third for wii but there were none on the shelf. I asked the kid in the dept. and he went in the back and came back with a handful, so I got that for $14.99. I'm glad I read this post this morning! I got some major cross-offs on the list this morning!

Got all my stuff today with no problems. Would have thought that there would be more ppl interested in the Madden 08, that's the best price I've seen, even on BF.

No kidding, since the game is normally 39.99. It said in the add 50% off 29.99 but the slip was 39.99 and it rang up 29.99 PROMO then the 50% came off. Nice 25$ savings.

Thanks! I didn't figure out what the $5.00 coupon was, but I did have a $10.00 gift card that I got last week. My ds11, for some odd reason, wanted a "$59 mountain bike". I have no clue why, because he has a gorgeous Haro bike. Oh well. Anyway, I got him his $59 mountain bike (for exactly that price - Mr. Cheapo!) and I got one for $39 for ds6! I got my dd 19 months one of the Ariel ride ons for $19.99. For hubby I got a Challenger RC car (he loves Challengers!) for $29.xx. I wanted one of the Shrek the Third for wii but there were none on the shelf. I asked the kid in the dept. and he went in the back and came back with a handful, so I got that for $14.99. I'm glad I read this post this morning! I got some major cross-offs on the list this morning!

There is a 5.00 coupon we have all been using for the POlly Pockets toys. Sorry I didnt make myself clear on the original post!!!!

It was crazy at our TRU too.

I didn't buy anything but I was there with my mom who was buying Christmas presents.

I checked out and got the Mario Galaxy, used the 20% odd coupon for total of $42.xx and got back a $25.00 gc. The Shrek and Spidy games were out of the slips but as I was picking up the Mario Galaxy they guy said he had some but didn't have time them out. Got both of them and went back to my mom so she could buy those too using the GC from the Mario Galaxy. She ended up with $75.00 more after the Galaxy game and was able to get a $10.00 gift card. Not to bad if you ask me.

I got Madden 08 PS2, and NBA Live 08 both for $14.99 each. The cashier rang both of them up at that price. She said NBA Live had to be the same price because it was in the picture ( ad) Manager came over and adjusted the price. It was actually a PSP NBA Live 08 game that was on sale. I didn't say a word. :o Um, was that wrong? lol

They were all sold out @ my store!!! :( I was so bummed. I did get some other things that were on clearance like Crayola Color Wonder products for 50% off, the Pokemon Battle Dome playset my ds wanted which was $10 off..$39.99 from $49.99, T.J. Bearytales ($19.99) & a few books for it for my nephew...so not all was lost ;). But dern it I really wanted the Spiderman Wii & DS games! LOL

i just went and got 4 of the leapfrog letters and the scooter for my son i had walked in to see if they had a wii galaxy and they did so i got one my second one for the week its for my nephew hes going to love me got my giftcard and then went to get the leapfrogs i got four and another lady got the other last four for the whole store that was lucky of me i used my 25 gift card i got prior and the one i got just now and bought a few other things and use my coupon of spend 100.00 dollars and get 10.00 off so i did pretty good this time

I was there when they opened at 7am and they were out of everything...When I asked about Madden 08 the guy looked at me like I was crazy.. "the sale started yesterday, we sold out yesterday" As if I should figure if it was a two day sale they would only have the products the first day!

And I do have to say I don't know how TRU stays in business with Target and Walmart. As I walked around I couldn't believe how overpriced their stuff is!

I got Madden 08 PS2, and NBA Live 08 both for $14.99 each. The cashier rang both of them up at that price. She said NBA Live had to be the same price because it was in the picture ( ad) Manager came over and adjusted the price. It was actually a PSP NBA Live 08 game that was on sale. I didn't say a word. :o Um, was that wrong? lol

Not wrong at all! :D

Considering I also thought it was for PS2, not PSP! But I didn't even try, after all the grief I've given TRU, I know my pic is up in the back room and I am now flagged "CRAZY LADY!"