college laptop and iPod

allen060421

Hello, everyone.

So now that Black Friday is coming up next week, I've been doing some research myself. However, I would like to ask the experts here a few questions that's harder to know.

Is Black Friday the best time to buy iPod? And what about accessories? Also I would be going to college next year so I am thinking about buying a laptop. Should I buy it now or should I wait? Thanks :cool:

Hello, everyone.

So now that Black Friday is coming up next week, I've been doing some research myself. However, I would like to ask the experts here a few questions that's harder to know.

Is Black Friday the best time to buy iPod? And what about accessories? Also I would be going to college next year so I am thinking about buying a laptop. Should I buy it now or should I wait? Thanks :cool:

If you're planning on buying a laptop for next year. Usually in the spring or summer apple has a promotion where you get a free ipod with laptop purchase for students. Otherwise BF is as good a time as any as you are likely to get a free itunes card or case with your purchase. If you don't want the latest ipod apple sells refurbs on there site for significantly less.

that's the thing. I will probably buy the iPod Nano on BF for sure, even though there aren't many that good deals, and the best deal isn't even available where I live(CA) from Meijer. Now about laptops, since I am not an expert in it, I have no idea whether it's a good deal or not. Now I look at the laptop discussion, is the BB one best for my need? What about the $600 Dell one, is it overpriced?

Allen -- what do you plan to do with your laptop? Just write papers? A little gaming? A lot of gaming? Photo editing? Video Editing? Taking it to and from class?

Like Marcster said, if you're looking for just a laptop to just type papers or listen to alittle music and surf the internet you might want to checkout the $479 laptop that Buy.com has going on right now, available here: http://www.gottadeal.com/Deal/21914

Also, you'll never really find deals on iPod but you might want to check Apple Education (http://www.apple.com/education/store)