Belks

bsutton1

I wonder...maybe Brad knows the answer to this question, since he's not terribly far from me? Are we just sequestered in the midwest, WI in particular? Why have I not even heard of many of these stores? Forgive me for perpetuating the midwestern stereotype...maybe it's just the areas I've lived in that have no store selection?

I wonder...maybe Brad knows the answer to this question, since he's not terribly far from me? Are we just sequestered in the midwest, WI in particular? Why have I not even heard of many of these stores? Forgive me for perpetuating the midwestern stereotype...maybe it's just the areas I've lived in that have no store selection?

WELLLL.....this might be a southeastern mostly chain i am not sure.

Proffitt's was a department store chain based in Alcoa, Tennessee. in March 2006, the Proffitt's and McRae's stores were converted into Belk stores.

Parisian stores are similar to Belk. But I don't know where all Parisian stores are based either..... oh well i was trying to help LOL :)

Belk's usually has some really good deals on BF IMO.

I live in a small town and the only stores I have are wal mart, k mart, Staples, Goody's, Belk, Lowes, and a really small JC penney :(

All the Parisians in Atlanta Metro have turned into Belk within the last few months. WHICH IS AWESOME!!! :) They were owned by Belk, but never seemed to do that well. I'm excited, because Belk usually has some great sales. And when they clearance... they don't play.

I was hoping to find a BF ad, myself.

I got one, only $5 and couldn't use it anyway because their system was overloaded with so many gift cards being used. Or attempting to be used. I can always use it next time. Didn't buy much there anyway, their regular weekend sales are as good or better than what was on today.

Did anybody get scammed by the $25 coupon in the sales ad? You couldn't use on about 75% of the stuff in the store.

For those who don't have a belks, they had this $25 off for spending $75 or more coupon. me and my mom got one each. We were at separate Belks because I was over at Best Buy before.

So, she ended up getting a number of items that totaled over $80. The sales clerk said she couldn't use her $25 coupon because the total price $74.96 before taxes. So, she got one more thing to get the pre-tax price for $75. Then, the store clerk told her that some of her stuff was excluded from the $25 coupon. ugggg

Did anybody get scammed by the $25 coupon in the sales ad? You couldn't use on about 75% of the stuff in the store.

For those who don't have a belks, they had this $25 off for spending $75 or more coupon. me and my mom got one each. We were at separate Belks because I was over at Best Buy before.

So, she ended up getting a number of items that totaled over $80. The sales clerk said she couldn't use her $25 coupon because the total price $74.96 before taxes. So, she got one more thing to get the pre-tax price for $75. Then, the store clerk told her that some of her stuff was excluded from the $25 coupon. ugggg

Yep tried to use it for a watch, no go. Tried to use it on a digital picture frame, no go. It was pretty much $25 off $75 worth of clothes! Crappy.